Help, Pics, diagrams of VF-1/ YF-19 for 3d model

one_one

Hi,

I posted this in the TV and Movie forum but asw someone pointed out this is a much better place for it so here it is again.

I'm planning on building a basic computer 3d model of a VF-1 or a YF-19 (just the fighter mode), was going to do the YF-19 but still a real beginer might go for something easier. What I need is a perfect top down digram, a view exactly from the right and a view exactly from the front of the planes. I'm planning on drawing these myselfs to use as refrenecse but if anyone has any pics that matches this description or has any of the toys and can take some photo's from these angle I can then draw and work from this would be a great help to me. Thanks, any questions let me know.

Also any hints or tips, links or even some examples or good tools to use would be very helpful. Thanks to everyone!

Edited by one_one

Hi, I've been working on a similar project as of late, but there are a couple of different versions for pics of the YF-19... You can either use the canon schematics, or use the instructions from the Hasegawa model kit.. I found that the hasegawa diagrams are more consistent overall, so I stuck with them. I could never find a decent front view, but I do have top, bottom, and side views, as well as NUMEROUS shots of the plane from various angles. I also have a nice full top blueprint in high res that comes from one of the Mac+ books, and shows all the dimensions of the plane, so that can be helpful, but if you use that, don't expect anything based on the Hasegawa kit to line up correctly. I'll post some pics later, as soon as I find them.