Cosmic Cuune

Tochiro

Just found out this existed myself. Seems like a nice balance between the girls too. Seems very laid-back listening on the previews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2wPcLTUk_w

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived home to find the Macross F Xmas album 'Cosmic Cuune' waiting in my mailbox. Yay! Will post impressions as I get around to listening to it. In the meantime, feel free to post impressions/comments here.

Sooooo, any good? I will probably end up picking it up, but May'n has another album coming out in February (I think it's February) and there is more than likely a MF movie 2 album as well around that time, just figured I would get them all in one shot. Save some on the extreme shipping costs.

Sooooo, any good? I will probably end up picking it up, but May'n has another album coming out in February (I think it's February) and there is more than likely a MF movie 2 album as well around that time, just figured I would get them all in one shot. Save some on the extreme shipping costs.

Well since Tochiro hasn't replied, I think I'll chime in. It's a great album. I have gone around the net reading reviews on this album, and there is a general positive feedback among everyone who has listened to it. I didn't expect it to be good at all since they made those joke releases with raunchy covers the Christmas before last. But this one is a feel-good, well-arranged, beautifully executed album. I dare you to listen to it without a smile :D

^ I listened to a few of the songs on youtube, they are quite good. I really enjoyed how the girls almost sing with a softer tone in their voices. I will end up picking this up, but sadly wont be for a little while. Nothing like listening to a Christmas album in Feb/March. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived home to find the Macross F Xmas album 'Cosmic Cuune' waiting in my mailbox. Yay! Will post impressions as I get around to listening to it. In the meantime, feel free to post impressions/comments here.

the name sounds rather cute.

i have exactly zero experience as yet with Frontier music, but i'll have to look into this album...

Edited by Shaorin

• 10 months later...

So the "Merry Christmas without you" (a beautiful title about the virtues of spite) concert is being released on BR and DVD in a few days time, and I switched on the TV the other day to find that they were showing a TV special to promote it, narrated by Aya Endou.

Some interviews with May'n, Kawamori and Nakajima were featured, but I'm not sure if that content is going to be on the discs or if they were just for TV.

I thought the violent (mis?)treatment of the Bandai DX valks during the DaiNamu song was particularly interesting:

20111111153059_0.bmp

20111111153127_0.bmp

20111111153216_0.bmp

20111111153226_0.bmp

20111111153243_0.bmp

20111111153257_0.bmp

20111111153348_0.bmp

So the "Merry Christmas without you" (a beautiful title about the virtues of spite) concert is being released on BR and DVD in a few days time, and I switched on the TV the other day to find that they were showing a TV special to promote it, narrated by Aya Endou.

Some interviews with May'n, Kawamori and Nakajima were featured, but I'm not sure if that content is going to be on the discs or if they were just for TV.

I thought the violent (mis?)treatment of the Bandai DX valks during the DaiNamu song was particularly interesting:

Not as violent as SOMEONE I know :-p

That remainds me I still havent put my review of those concerts up yet. Hmmm... maybe this weekend. Better 11 months late than never, i guess....