Mospeada stuff 4 sale

gilermo

Hi,

I have for sale multiple Mospeada items. All in excellent shape and 100% complete.

Prices include S&H from Amsterdam the Netherlands. Paypal only.

Toynami Green Alpha-beta combo, In box (some stickers applied) $220

Toynami Shadow alpha mib, In box (some stickers applied)$70

Or make me an offer i can't refuse :lol:

Edited by gilermo

Thank you Gilermo, got the Cyclone very quickly and securely packed but took some time to open it up.

I wish you mentioned stickers were applied (and peeling off, not your fault, I know how bad they are) and a small round filler cap was missing from the display stand but other that these 2 small points everything is in great shape!

Thank you Gilermo, got the Cyclone very quickly and securely packed but took some time to open it up.

I wish you mentioned stickers were applied (and peeling off, not your fault, I know how bad they are) and a small round filler cap was missing from the display stand but other that these 2 small points everything is in great shape!

Sorry, i had no idea that was important. Who doesn't apply stickers ones opened?

As for the cap, i'm sure i have it. Must have put it on one of the other ones by mistake.

I'll take a look send it to you with the regular mail. Ok?

Sorry, i had no idea that was important. Who doesn't apply stickers ones opened?

As for the cap, i'm sure i have it. Must have put it on one of the other ones by mistake.

I'll take a look send it to you with the regular mail. Ok?

I usually don't apply stickers but I know many people do it, especially on this figure ;)

I just thought MIB also meant unstickered, it's my bad I should have asked you and no, it's not very important, and definitely not a deal breaker for me. As I said the price was great and the toy is in excellent shape, thank you again for selling it to me Gilermo.

If you can find the cap though I'd be glad to have it just to make the set complete

I usually don't apply stickers but I know many people do it, especially on this figure ;)

I just thought MIB also meant unstickered, it's my bad I should have asked you and no, it's not very important, and definitely not a deal breaker for me. As I said the price was great and the toy is in excellent shape, thank you again for selling it to me Gilermo.

If you can find the cap though I'd be glad to have it just to make the set complete

MIB
- Mint In Box, an item in as new condition in its original packaging. Mint in Box items may have been opened and are not the same as NRFB (never removed from box) condition items.
The item and it's box are in the same condition as the day they left the factory.

If you apply stickers it is no longer mint.

MIB
- Mint In Box, an item in as new condition in its original packaging. Mint in Box items may have been opened and are not the same as NRFB (never removed from box) condition items.
The item and it's box are in the same condition as the day they left the factory.

If you apply stickers it is no longer mint.

My mistake, i still think the price more than makes up for it...

I found the cap, i'll send it to you this week :) .

• 2 weeks later...