Hasegawa wants YOU

electric indigo

Gerwalk ! Gerwalk ! Gerwalk ! GERWALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p

I have terrible nighmares with buying the VF-1 fighter and battroid models just to create a single gerwalk, Hasegawa already have the sprue trees, i think it's quite simple to put the right parts togethers and save us a lot of work, don't you think ? And they maybe can do a YF-19 and YF-21 battroids too, and a Sv-51 gamma - wait a minute, now i'm going to far with my wishs...

GBP 1/S/A/J in 1/72 Please :) Although I doubt this will work as this is for the U.S site and if you look and see there is no mention of Macross. This is the same for the U.K site and also, when I asked the U.K rep where I used to work he said no chance even if you have the order codes.

Edited by big F

At the risk of being beaten, how about a 1/72 TR-5 Harpy from Crusher Joe, known as the Samurai in Battletech and appearing on the cover of the first edition Aerotech game.

Versions have been made in 1/100 and 1/144.

Here's a link to the 1/100 one:

http://www.hobbyxstyle.com/en/productDetail.asp?PID=397&Price=78&MCid=0&SCid=0&StoreID=1

Kenny

Edited by Lt. Z0mBe

At the risk of being beaten, how about a 1/72 TR-5 Harpy from Crusher Joe, known as the Samurai in Battletech and appearing on the cover of the first edition Aerotech game.

Please do not mention Batteltech! hahahah.... Anyway you might be interested to know I almost have a 3D mesh of this complete. Let's see what happens from there. This is one of my favourite Kawamori designs.

Anyway, I voted for the VF-11, and another vote for the VF-4.

Edited by PetarB

I almost have a 3D mesh of this complete. Let's see what happens from there. This is one of my favourite Kawamori designs.

Mind to show some of that?

I think the VF-4 and VF-11 just barely fit into Hasegawa's realm of realistic aircraft designs, the VF-2SS wouldn't survive a redesign. Imagine it being riddled with rivets!

PS I also voted for a 1/48 Saab Viggen.