Which macross toy line have you completed?

arrow

30 members have voted

1. 1. which macross toy line have you completed?

• Yamato 1/60 Macross Plus
    • Yamato 1/60 Macross Zero
    • Yamato 1/60 SDF Macross V2
    • Yamato 1/60 DYRL Macross V2
    • Bandai 1/60 DX Macross Frontier

I dont want every machine from every line. I dont collect just for the sake of collecting a whole line, I pick and choose the toys I want in my display. They include DRYL only v2 Yamatos, some earlier Yamatos and anything official made in the `80s, only covering SDFM, DYRL, FB2012 and MII.

Macross plus is probably the easiest as it is only three valks and they are each totally distinct. Hence that is what I have as complete.

The 1/60 V2 VF-1's do seems to have alot of fans, but ALL the DYRL stuff is like 10 figures and they are all the same (essentially) model.

Zero is bad too, with 3 enemy valk's, and three good guys, but only two different models, you essentially have to triple up.

I dunno, kudo's to anyone who has done other then Man plus, but not for me...

Edited by Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX

As of last week, my Macplus is complete with the arrival of the YF-19.

As for SFD Macross, the arrival of the long awaited VF-1A Kakizaki TV version today completes the line, unless you count Destroids and canon fodder Valks as part of the line.

Still missing the SV-51 Ivanov and Shin Kudo VF-0A from my MacZero collection.

Don't own any DYRL Valks, and don't really plan to. Well, maybe the VT-1 and/or VE-1.

As for MF, I'm going into hibernation mode to wait for Yamato's eventual take on the VF-25 Messiahs.

From the options given I have:

1/60 v2 DYRL? complete + VF-1S Low Viz + Weathered VF-1S.

1/60 v2 SDFM missing Max, Millia and Roy VF-1S.

1/60 Mac Plus complete.

1/60 Mac Zero complete.

1/60 Bandai MF only have Brera's VF-27.

Just Mac plus,

Gotta wait till tax time for the rest of Vermillion squad and that's about as far as I'm gonna get this year.

Double nuts and Bird of Prey are not from the Mac Plus series.. hell if it was.. then where is the Ghost X9

I've been asking myself that question ever since Yamato started releasing its V2 MacPlus figs. At this point, I think it's time to perish any thoughts of ever seeing a 1/60 fig of the X9 being produced. I'll just have to content myself with a Ghost Booster from MacZero.

X-9? two words, John Moscato :D

Well, considering where I'm living, the cost of shipping alone would be through the roof having it sent from Canada. And judging from the quality of his work, it ain't gonna be cheap. I wouldn't b surprised if the price of a custom built 1/60 X9 would cost about as much as an SV-51 at full price.

No Need...I just feel the need.. the need for speed!!

DSC_0397.jpg

How and WHERE the frick did you get that? Model kit or scratch build?

With the arrival of my Grace VF-27 I can say that I have the complete MF collection - with the exception of the new release Vf-25 Michel type with tornado parts.

A have most of the 1/48's and 1/60's V2 with the exception of weathered models. I recently started going back and finding certain figures I was missing from M0 and M+.

Same problem as everyone else....no space!!