It Lives...

captain america

I would need an absolute minimum of 20 orders to even kick things off.

I'm still in for 3. This will be the holy grail of my kit collection. The only kit that could trump it would be a John Moscato Tread to go with this Legioss, but one step at a time.

Carl

John, I'm not as familiar with this project as some of the others so what size will IT be when it's finished please?

Here is a link that should help...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mospeada/john_moscato/_main_john_moscato.htm

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

USD$140x6= USD$840...

Yes, but those 6 installments will be 2 months apart. So that comes to $70/month for a year. My kit collecting has really slowed down the last several years but that is a small fraction of what I was throwing at this at my peak. It seems very reasonable to me and I'm very greatful he's set this up as he has where the payments can be spread across a year.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

It's a good thing I checked back here! What great news! When I asked about this 10 years ago my wife and I both had a job and it was about $500 then :^) Stupid infaltion! Depending on start time and cost, might just go for it! - MT

Even with inflation I'm in for one. I'll consider 2, this is going to be basically the pinnacle of Mospeada garage kits unless you do something more epic, it's not chicken scratch, but quality seldom is cheap. Is there a certain number of commitments that are necessary to make this happen?

~Edit~ Cap,n if you decide this is a go, I assume you'll give us some instructions on how to contact you to make arrangements for a deposit/contract.

Edited by Ghadrack

I might be in but have to wait until early next year. Can we pay 140 for one piece and then buy the next when we have the cash? Or is it all in up front? If I have to come up with it all at once it will take me a year to save (gotta keep it hidden from the wife!)

I might be in but have to wait until early next year. Can we pay 140 for one piece and then buy the next when we have the cash? Or is it all in up front? If I have to come up with it all at once it will take me a year to save (gotta keep it hidden from the wife!)

It would be in installments; about $140 (+ shipping) roughly every 2 months. This makes it not only more manageable for you guys, but also for me, cos that kit has over 300 pieces :wacko:

So far, it looks like we have 18 solid confirmations and 1 tentative:

RKSC (2)

jorwar_b

Ignacio Ocamica

Codam23

neptunesurvey

Ghadrack

Thor

DarrinG

WWWMWWW (3)

Major Tom

Viceland

Valkyrie

Jadefalconguard

SILVERDRAGON

MSLZ 22

Yaco (tentative)

Edited by captain america

maybe i can give plasma on a regular basis to afford another ralfa...it's all about how far you're willing to go.

i turned off my cable tv & internet to help pay for this one.

btw, mcdonalds doesn't like it when you run an extension cord from their building to your laptop while you use their internet.

:)

Not in principle, though we're still at least 6 places short of a go.

Umm... Don't forget to tell your friends about the project? :mellow:

I sent Shawn here a week or so ago. He was glad to see this project alive again. Come on guys... just 6 more are needed. And those of you getting 1... think about 2. After one of these is finished and pics get out I would think odds are good that you could sell one on eBay and nearly cover the cost of two.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

I know this is/will be the most amazing project!

I'm thinking it would be tough for me though. :( If the time frame was longer I'd probably be in and I definitely want to be in! ;) I'm just not sure I can commit to a regular expenditure like that over this coming year. I really hope to see this get started, and I really hope that I can come up with some disposable funds to get in on the project, but I can't commit just yet. Maybe after the holidays I'll have a better idea if I can or not.

I'm in...this means ofcourse I can't put my kids into college :rolleyes:

Who needs college when you can have your own Supreme Detail Henshin Robo?? ^_^

Just think of the possibilities... Not only can it be built in any of the three modes, but has the possibility to be converted to Iota, Zeta, or even Mujin configuration with the right parts.