On 7/15/2020 at 6:31 AM, TangledThorns said:

It's $50. Yikes! Is that normal pricing??

Late followup ... but the box seems to indicate Hasbro might be needing to pay licensing $$$ to both Paramount Pictures and Northrop Grumman for the likenesses ... the Delorean from BTTF and the '59 Caddy from Ghostbusters are also rather pricey (perhaps the same dealio).  

On 7/15/2020 at 4:54 AM, Dobber said:

I surprised that the maverick transformer is not HORRIBLE. The alt mode isn’t all that bad, though they are probably taking pictures from angles that hide a lot of kibble. If the kibble is too bad, a little bit of paint will go a long way to make the alt mode “slightly” more accurate, namely the canopy. 

Chris

In case anyone's curious about the underside kibble ...

back.jpeg

bottom.jpeg

front.jpeg

side.jpeg

pose.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I just found his channel recently, definitely interesting Tomcat tales/info.

Seeing as I'm currently working on an F-14A Tomcat model (Top Gun), some really interesting and useful info! I just subscribed to that channel; thanks!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, TangledThorns said:

Ummmm... does that mean will never see the movie or was Cruise smart enough to leave a spare in a secure vault? 

12 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Good to know. Not sure why it crossed my mind he had one of the masters. 

Because the way the Daily Mail wrote the article makes it sound like something important was lost instead of one of many prerelease copies.

1 hour ago, JB0 said:

Because the way the Daily Mail wrote the article makes it sound like something important was lost instead of one of many prerelease copies.

Typical, I use Adblocker Plus so I couldn't read the whole article. 

I was just checking online and it looks like Top Gun 2 is delayed until May 2022.