Have to disagree. Sloppy writing there. Then he let the idiot go (I'm assuming he is the masked dude at the end)

The rest of the episode was excellent for the most part, although I don't think the "Then" flashbacks were actually needed.

I have to admit this didn't go as I expected - I thought they would be in Terminus for at least a couple of episodes if not most of the season.

I knew Tyrese wasn't going out that way. That was pretty awesome.

Have to disagree. Sloppy writing there. Then he let the idiot go (I'm assuming he is the masked dude at the end)

The rest of the episode was excellent for the most part, although I don't think the "Then" flashbacks were actually needed.

I have to admit this didn't go as I expected - I thought they would be in Terminus for at least a couple of episodes if not most of the season.

I WON'T

It was pretty obvious what was going to happen in that scenario though. All that talk about "good people" not being able to do what it takes to survive in Zombieland.

-b.

Huh? He bashed the guys face in with his fists... he's dead. The guy at the end is Morgan from Season One...

Huh? He bashed the guys face in with his fists... he's dead. The guy at the end is Morgan from Season One...

We never see him give the guy a kill shot, and when someone says "I took care of it" rather than "I killed him" I get wary. Even if the guy is dead it does not excuse the sloppy writing - going outside should have been a death sentence.

Someone else mentioned it was Morgan as well at the end, face masks get me confused...

I think the rules here are we drop spoiler tags Tuesday... lol...

We never see him give the guy a kill shot, and when someone says "I took care of it" rather than "I killed him" I get wary. Even if the guy is dead it does not excuse the sloppy writing - going outside should have been a death sentence.

Someone else mentioned it was Morgan as well at the end, face masks get me confused...

It's the Walking Dead... It's been sloppy since Season One. Maybe not the premiere episode, but it's never been Mad Men or Breaking Bad. Working with that notion, it's already been established that Tyrese, more than any character, has been able to survive an army of walkers onslaught. More than the three that you saw at that scene. He made it out of a herd with just one hammer. Sure, he'll probably conveniently killed by a random walker sneaking from behind. As for the guy in the shack, I was wondering too, but he clearly said "He's dead. I had to..."

Morgan had the mask on, but he definitely took it off right on screen... maybe you turned the channel too soon. I'm not sure how you would get confused from that.

I think the rules here are we drop spoiler tags Tuesday... lol...

It's the Walking Dead... It's been sloppy since Season One. Maybe not the premiere episode, but it's never been Mad Men or Breaking Bad. Working with that notion, it's already been established that Tyrese, more than any character, has been able to survive an army of walkers onslaught. More than the three that you saw at that scene. He made it out of a herd with just one hammer. Sure, he'll probably conveniently killed by a random walker sneaking from behind. As for the guy in the shack, I was wondering too, but he clearly said "He's dead. I had to..."

Morgan had the mask on, but he definitely took it off right on screen... maybe you turned the channel too soon. I'm not sure how you would get confused from that.

Exo is right, Morgan unmasks in full view of the screen. You get a 360 degree rotation around his face too. No mistaking who that guy is at all.

Exo is also right, they've established with Tyrese on at least three separate occasions that he can survive an onslaught of walkers on his own practically unarmed. It's at least consistent with his character so far.

Edited by Mommar

The only thing that may get boring is any flashbacks to the Terminus folks before they became cannibals....I really don't care....but you know it's coming since some of them got away.....I forgot the dude's name, but I'm guessing he will want to avenge momma......

I'm guessing there are folks out there that "deal" with Terminus in order to not be on the menu, by offering "tribute" in the form of "fresh meat"......like that gang Daryl was hanging with at the end of season 4, they seemed to have known better than to head into terminus.....guessing Beth maybe with some of those Terminus "allies"......

Cast is pretty bloated.....I expect several losses in the coming weeks......

dead pool....Carol, Bob, Sasha, Rosita, and Tara...all dead before Season 5 is over.....with Carol being the "shocking" death at the end...and not necessarily at the hands of a walker!!!

Survivors.....The Grimes family, plus Michonne, Darryl, Beth, Tyreese, Glenn, Maggie, Eugene*, and Abraham

* If the revelation about the "cure" is true....and is carried over into the spin-off show as a major plot point.....Eugene may become expendable after he makes "contact" with his peers on the other side of the world.....assuming the TV show is completely departing from the comic in terms of the virus and the potential to "end it"....

Exo is also right, they've established with Tyrese on at least three separate occasions that he can survive an onslaught of walkers on his own practically unarmed. It's at least consistent with his character so far.

It started comical...but now I wouldn't have it any other way....guy is just bad ass!!!

Rosita. Keep Rosita alive. I need something delicious to look at during the end of the world.

Hey uh.....any of you guys hear about the talk involving the one walker that Carol stabbed in the face as she and Tyrese made their way to Terminus?

Edited by myk

Rosita. Keep Rosita alive. I need something delicious to look at during the end of the world.

Hey uh.....any of you guys hear about the talk involving the one walker that Carol stabbed in the face as she and Tyrese made their way to Terminus?

Maybe some super hot female scientist/main character for the spin-off series! Who is also a master walker killer?

No....what about it? Please elaborate...

Maybe some super hot female scientist/main character for the spin-off series! Who is also a master walker killer?

No....what about it? Please elaborate...

Some are saying that particular walker was Andrea as a walker. The outfits are similar, the body resembles Andrea and there is a pair of handcuffs on one of the walker's wrists; might be a coincidence, I dunno...

Some are saying that particular walker was Andrea as a walker. The outfits are similar, the body resembles Andrea and there is a pair of handcuffs on one of the walker's wrists; might be a coincidence, I dunno...

Cool....I recall the handcuffs, but didn't think anything of it other than it was odd and how Tyreese asked Carol to do it.....I guess I just don't remember how Andrea ended up in handcuffs in the series....

Makes sense though....fan service? ^_^

More accurately, she was supposed to have shot herself if I'm not mistaken. That particular Walker had a gaping hole in its head; I felt it a reasonable assumption that was Andrea's Walker...

I still wish other characters like Dale, Herschel and even Shane were still around, although with the latter there was no longer any room for two alpha male types in the group...

Yes... I saw that too and the handcuff... certainly plausible but having checked it now... definitely not her. I don't really know why they killed her off. I thought they could have done more with her.

It's part of the Walking Dead formula now...no one is safe except the Grimes, Michonne and Daryl... ;)

...although with the latter there was no longer any room for two alpha male types in the group...

We are now back in that situation...except Carol happens to be female.... :rolleyes:

DAMN, that was cold-blooded.

and

Beth. Carol leaving, or trying to. And I bet Bob was bitten in that food bank, hence the tears in the graveyard outside of the church.

-b.

That was my thought about Bob. Rick and his crew need to find some M-60's and mow those bastards from Terminus down!

"Bunch of savages!"

Yes Exo, he was at the Bob-BQ

Awww....LOL.

Need to watch again to see if there was any facial bruising. If that dude doesn't at least have a black eye I'm going to be pissed off. AND if Tyrese doesn't get to right his wrong and kill this dude, or if his death is in any way unsatisfying I'm going to be even more p.o.'ed.

-b.

dead pool....Carol, Bob, Sasha, Rosita, and Tara...all dead before Season 5 is over.....with Carol being the "shocking" death at the end...and not necessarily at the hands of a walker!!!

Survivors.....The Grimes family, plus Michonne, Darryl, Beth, Tyreese, Glenn, Maggie, Eugene*, and Abraham

* If the revelation about the "cure" is true....and is carried over into the spin-off show as a major plot point.....Eugene may become expendable after he makes "contact" with his peers on the other side of the world.....assuming the TV show is completely departing from the comic in terms of the virus and the potential to "end it"....

Missed it.....anyone on my dead pool I need to scratch off?

Hopefully can catch up sometime this week....