I am the only one that cheered when the little girl shot the lesbian in the head?

I was shocked and awed but ultimately satisfied with that fate.

Does anyone know where I can watch the full Talking Dead episodes besides AMC? I don't have a tv provider to login to watch it on their site. There was a guy on YouTube that was uploading them but he stopped. Probably AMC told him to stop.

I use google, and I won't say more than that...

I thought for sure one of the Gov's people would take care of him like the comic but very satisfied overall. With that sighting in time from Daryl and the rest, you'd think that as soon as he went chop socky they'd have plugged him and the homeboy on the museum quality vintage tank etc. Of course, not sure if you can call it "sighting in" when Daryl didn't have a REAR sight. :lol:

Baby thing was kinda weaksauce. I imagine it's more due to them not wanting to cast groups of increasingly older babies than real dramatic necessity. They also would have to go original since the baby didn't survive the prison in the comic, either.

This is how season 2 should have ended, though.

Edited by Uxi

They don't like rear sights on thier weapons on that show. Also, why would that museum piece of a tank be in use? Are tanks like that one still in use today?

Older tanks are easier to rent from private collections and prop houses. It'd be harder to get something like that from the military. Especially since it has to be rigged for explosions.

I was happy to see Carol's training come to play. haha. Wonder what happened to the sisters. I had a feeling that Lily got overwhelmed by zombies but you never know with this show.

Older tanks are easier to rent from private collections and prop houses. It'd be harder to get something like that from the military. Especially since it has to be rigged for explosions.

Agreed, but do you think it was a matter of not being able to rent an M-1?

I loved seeing Carol's stab and shoot classes giving the kids survival skills as well!!!

@ Daryl .. I luv ya mate!!! Your the reason I watch the show...but your not bullet proof,even with a zombie vest.

Michonne knows the way to Gov's heart, and his squeeze knows how to get inside his head..nice to see!!

I can't remember but did any bullet hit tyreese? First his ginormous body was taking cover behind a skinny wooden post, next he was lying behind 5 shallow and spaced plant pots being fired by automatic weapons. Not to mention escaping after being piled up by zombies a few episodes back. They really made him look too invincible.

Edited by close313

Agreed, but do you think it was a matter of not being able to rent an M-1?

They had one in the series premiere. But it's all about what available... both in production and zobie apocalypse.

lol... C313... I as thinking the same thing. It's almost comedic the way he kept trying to hide.

They had one in the series premiere. But it's all about what available... both in production and zobie apocalypse.

lol... C313... I as thinking the same thing. It's almost comedic the way he kept trying to hide.

Right, then he did the whole "this way guys!" as he ran away Scooby Doo style...

Did anyone else pick up on...

In regard to Judith, did anyone else notice that when the kids had her, she was buckled in, when Rick and Carl looked in the car seat that it was unbuckled? Do Zombies unbuckle car seats, production mistake or something for keen eyes to look for? Never can tell with this show....

Did anyone else pick up on...

In regard to Judith, did anyone else notice that when the kids had her, she was buckled in, when Rick and Carl looked in the car seat that it was unbuckled? Do Zombies unbuckle car seats, production mistake or something for keen eyes to look for? Never can tell with this show....

Good catch, but I have to wonder why someone would take the time to unbuckle her...

My thought was....

There was some characters we did not see their full escape, like Bob, who was bleeding from a gunshot wound, unbuckle Judith to save her, he bleeds into the car seat, I know it's a stretch but part of the fun of the show is trying to figure out what happens next, IMO>

I'm hearing things like the baby is dead

especially from comic book readers

but didn't show it because they don't want to be too gruesome with a zombie killing a baby on screen. But I thought they might have been more obvious about it... like showing a walker close to the proximity of the seat. I think someone got her out. I'm thinking the kids had her and left the seat behind because it was too heavy.

I'm hearing things like the baby is dead

especially from comic book readers

but didn't show it because they don't want to be too gruesome with a zombie killing a baby on screen. But I thought they might have been more obvious about it... like showing a walker close to the proximity of the seat. I think someone got her out. I'm thinking the kids had her and left the seat behind because it was too heavy.

Right, and this is where it gets fun to speculate....since it's all we have until Feb.

Guessing that they are counting on comic book readers to know that she dies, although in a different way. Also guessing that it's important to Rick and Carl to think she is dead for their story arc, like maybe they don't even bother to look for other survivors.

I'm guessing there is a plan like, "everyone meet at the gas station at main street if the prison falls" However Rick and Carl may not bother to join back up thinking Judith is dead, hence the don't look back comment.

Ever try to run with a Chicco car seat while being chased by flesh-eating zombies? :rolleyes:

Nah...he probably had "plans" for her....

No genius, have you? I would make the argument that it if isn't easier to carry the child it's certainly safer to carry the child that way. Furthermore, if you're being chased by flesh-eating zombies are you going to take the time to stop, set the seat down, figure out how to unbuckle the brat and then carry on again as the flesh-eating zombies are chasing you? :rolleyes:

Edited by myk

No genius, have you? I would make the argument that it if isn't easier to carry the child it's certainly safer to carry the child that way. Furthermore, if you're being chased by flesh-eating zombies are you going to take the time to stop, set the seat down, figure out how to unbuckle the brat and then carry on again as the flesh-eating zombies are chasing you? :rolleyes:

It was a joke twit...thus the smiley....sheesh...

It was a joke twit...thus the smiley....sheesh...

My apologies, I'm currently having another pointless, heated debate about Walking Dead on another forum and it's ruining my day...

LOL...no worries...

...and for the record...getting a kid in and out of a car seat should qualify as an Olympic sport! :p

I know, right? Although I really wish Rick hadn't decided to confront the Governor the way he did; it could only have ended the way it did if not worse...

I know, right? Although I really wish Rick hadn't decided to confront the Governor the way he did; it could only have ended the way it did if not worse...

I also thought it was interesting how they made it a point to show that Carl felt he could have "ended it" by taking out the Governor before all hell broke loose......basically, it is just another situation where Carl is realizing (right or wrong) that he needs to start making his own decisions and that those decisions often conflict with his father's.....the whole series of events could have ended differently if the Governor was taken out right away....pretty sure Carl is going to think it was his fault for Hershel's death....maybe some conflict between father and son when the series continues?...

Agree with this, being someone who has hauled around kids with one of the car seats is what made me look in the first place. Assuming i had a few seconds to remove a child from the seat, it would be my choice.

Having a little more time to think about this, and it may be more reading into it too much.....

Right after tyreese is saved by the kids, they run off in a different direction than he directs them to, would not be surprised if they were headed back for Judith. Any number of scenarios to explain the blood in the unbuckled car seat. Again, may be more important to Rick and Carl to think she is gone, shaping their choices moving forward.

LOL...no worries...

...and for the record...getting a kid in and out of a car seat should qualify as an Olympic sport! :p

Edited by mslz22

I was on one forum where someone said first Hershel next Daryl.

I said, if your name is either Lincoln, Reedus or Gurira.. Your not going anywhere.

I think those actors regardless of Derpman's comments about nobody being safe

Aren't going anywhere until the shows end.

I think they planned on the baby dying but they left themselves room so they could do it either way. They could also introduce some drama down the road with an aged kid "she hates you because she was abandoned but fortunately was found by the Son of Merle and raised to avenge the Governor" or something drama crazy like that.

That was a Chieftain in Ep1/2, though it was sort of mocked up to look like an Abrams.

Yeah, he just said the comic readers know where we are at now, but you'll have to wait till next year.

In direct relation to the car seat what he said was that there was a lot of blood in the seat as if to say someone got munched on. Honestly who knows, and I'm sure the show runners are glad there's this big debate over it so that they can do whatever they like later on down the line as a potential ratings grab.

He did mention that fans of the comics would recognize story and/or character elements but that was in relation to another character and the Governor (IIRC).

-b.

I don't watch the show. Not into zombies, not into constant darkness and death, but I still follow threads out of curiosity.

About the car seat, was the baby awake at the time she was buckled in?

Because the people filming may have just needed a way to keep her in the seat while they were shooting the scene, without the danger of her falling out.

About the car seat, was the baby awake at the time she was buckled in?

Because the people filming may have just needed a way to keep her in the seat while they were shooting the scene, without the danger of her falling out.

I don't remember if the baby was awake, but child actors were carrying the baby in the car seat - and even if not awake babies have this annoying habit of waking up at the worst times.

What was my point? Oh yeah, baby was strapped in so they could evacuate her quickly. (although realistically it would have been faster without the car seat - regulations will be somewhat more lax in the zombie apocalypse)

I'm on Team Little Kickass.....she needs to return....

Also, I can see Tyrese with the girls and baby on their own for an episode or two next season, surviving the zombie hoards...if anyone can do it...its Tyrese!...then finally, when they are about to all succumb to a zombie onslaught....Carol shows up to save them all....then the dilema of what Tyrese will do about it when he finds out the truth (wait, did Daryl and Rick tell him already?...I know Daryl knows about Carol and he was not too happy about Rick's decision)....

Tyrese is so comical... he sits in a car getting mobbed by walkers and gets out with nothing with a hammer. He's getting rained by bullets and hides his huge behind frame behind a skinny post. I'd want to see a side story of him and the kids in a car and they keep asking him "are we there yet?"

"Kids, keep it down or Daddy will drive straight into that herd!"