Standard YF-19 vs Double Nuts

Nicaragua

YF-19 BoP & DN Set

The price, is pretty good. And the service is fantastic. I bought my set from this seller (amongst other items in the past), and have nothing but praise for the vendor.

This is great for those who are looking to buy the set in a single shot.

YF-19 BoP & DN Set

The price, is pretty good. And the service is fantastic. I bought my set from this seller (amongst other items in the past), and have nothing but praise for the vendor.

This is great for those who are looking to buy the set in a single shot.

Thanks for the heads up!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody! I recently buyed a double nuts from HK collectibles...the lowest price I scooped on the net. Fast and save service, I must say (and I live in Spain!).

The thing is gorgeus, gotta love it right in the box...but there´s a noticeable gap between the air intakes and the cockpit, even before 1st trasformation. Everything else is just perfect, firm and stable.Shame on this little "fail" on a fighter design so clean.

Honestly, don´t think is something I am doing wrong in the process...so...any home fix for that ;) ?

Thanks!

I like my Fast Pack bundle issue of the YF-19 as it doesn't appear to have any of the QC defects most complained about. The only way I could rebuy this same sculpt, though, is if it was in VF-19A VF-X blue scheme.