I'm sincerely shocked that Samuel Jackson isn't going to play Superman. In any case, I don't get the reboot. I realize that's the hip thing to do these days but I think the previous movie with those actors and that feel was adequate. Whatever, I'll bite when it comes out...

Yeah I'm gonna need a little clarification here too.

I think he means Jerry Seigel & Joe Shuster's original pitch for Supes called "The Reign of Superman" where he was a villain that possessed mental powers. He wasn't the muscle bound hero but a bald character similar to Professor X. The Tangent Universe (Earth 9) Superman is loosely based on the original novella.

I think he means Jerry Seigel & Joe Shuster's original pitch for Supes called "The Reign of Superman" where he was a villain that possessed mental powers. He wasn't the muscle bound hero but a bald character similar to Professor X. The Tangent Universe (Earth 9) Superman is loosely based on the original novella.

Wow, not only did you answer a question from almost 4 months ago; you answered a question from 4 months ago that was ALREADY ANSWERED 4 MONTHS AGO...

here, I think you deserve this:

Anomen_t.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

This movie will kick ass.

Chris Nolan and his brother I am sure turned in an excellent script. They are batting almost 100 percent right now.

Zack Snyder is one of the most visually interesting directors of this generation.

It's gonna rock. Mark my words.

Chris Nolan and David Goyer aren't brothers... and I've never seen Zack Snyder in person.

:p

Chris Nolan and David Goyer aren't brothers... and I've never seen Zack Snyder in person.

:p

I was referring to Chris Nolan's brother, Jonathan. I was not inditing David Goyer as a Nolan sibling. ^_^

Johnathan does a lot of the writing.

Edited by ae_productions

Just wondering, why did it take you four months to answer a question that was already answered?

ENOUGH with the snippiness; time for some real Superman news.

Superman has been cast...No not Zack Synder's reboot but in Batman: Brave & the Bold. Roger Rose will play the Man of Steel on a guess spot.

Also,Kristen Stewert is not interested in playing Lois Lane. There was a rumor she auditioned. Happy days; I'm hoping for Olivia Wilde.

BTW, Has anybody seen the Batmanga short on the Brave & Bold episode Batmite Presents "Batman's Strangest Cases"? It's Batman done in 1960ish anime style like Gigantor or 8-Man. It's totally awesome!!!

I could see that. ^_^

me too... with X-Ray vision...

Kristina Anapau might be in the running for Lois Lane.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=29295

Seriously? I just did an image search on her and she looks like she should be making a Bring It On sequel. How about getting someone that can actually play a reporter? Like Rachel McAdams or something.

me too... with X-Ray vision...

Seriously? I just did an image search on her and she looks like she should be making a Bring It On sequel. How about getting someone that can actually play a reporter? Like Rachel McAdams or something.

Rachel mcadams would be my pick

Edited by eugimon

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned David Goyer is writing the script. So this is the lineup:

Director - Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen)

Writer - David Goyer (Blade trilogy, Batman Begins)

Producer - Christopher Nolan (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight)

A lot of successful comic book-to-movie experience here. This movie will certainly be interesting, that's for sure.

But the problem might be egos. If they can't work together as a cohesive team, then it's failure. That's the problem you always run into where a bunch of people who SHOULD do an amazing job on something end up with trash because they couldn't yield to someone else's vision or ideas.

IIRC, Nolan isn't currently involved at this stage. He came up with the story and helped get it into motion, but he's letting the director handle the rest. Nolan himself at least stated something to this effect (I don't know about Goyer). Hopefully this bodes well for preventing the ego issue you mentioned.

from the script description Clark is suppose to be traveling the world trying to decide if he should become Superman so maybe it's a whole other LL. I wonder if he'll run into Bruce Wayne in China, "Just don't take that whole bat idea... I'm still mulling that over. What do you think about TarantulaMan? BTW, I'm not sure if you should go with Boy Scout Man... people might take it the wrong way."

So the story is going to focus around General Zod. That could be pretty cool.

No where do reports coming out say the movie is about Zod. All that's been rumored is they are cast a female role, possibly for Ursa. And those reports also say Lois Lane is still on the casting table.