Fast Packs color for TV version

joscasle

Hi!

I will start a Hasegawa Vf-1J Super Valkyrie Battroid, jejeje I want to build Max schema, well at least try. I have a question. Looking the Yamato toys as a reference and Macross TV show, I found the color of the fast packs are different from DYRL. Yamato use a different color in the VF-1J Hikaru, lighter than the Movie version.

What color I can use?

Thanks

Hi!

I will start a Hasegawa Vf-1J Super Valkyrie Battroid, jejeje I want to build Max schema, well at least try. I have a question. Looking the Yamato toys as a reference and Macross TV show, I found the color of the fast packs are different from DYRL. Yamato use a different color in the VF-1J Hikaru, lighter than the Movie version.

What color I can use?

Thanks

Hey man Yamato Color is WRONG In sooooooooooooooo Many levels for Fastpacks! NEVER use yamato for that!!! I have Pics for you, if you want TV DO NOT go to Yamato!

Hey Joscasle, I am prob the most crazy when it comes to Getting the color right. For fastpacks or max, Millia, or Fodder, Look at the color I used for My Fodder. For the skull its a Green. so dont use that for Max or Millia or a Fodder!

In this picture of a model kit you see Max's Correct Blue paint, However, the Fastpacks are NOT grey, thats is wrong in this picture. Also this model kit of max is the Factory Battle paint scheme NOT last battle paint scheme. For the Last battle Max had a blue plate as in the Fodder, NOT matching his paint scheme. ONLY the top of the Fastpack was the color of the max blue, the rest was the same as the Fodder. So you need to decide what Battle Version you want to make it! :D The guy who Did the paint for the max blue is Dead nuts on! He was 100%. But the grey is NOT even close. Wonderful model kit though.

The paint I use for the Booster is Drunkle blue or something. Its from Testors. Its the 100% best match I can find. it is an enamel.

Carl

post-1578-128615485459_thumb.jpg

post-1578-128615495626_thumb.jpg

post-1578-128615497497_thumb.jpg

post-1578-128615536627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ranger565

Hey Ranger565. Thanks for your help.

That picture of the MAX Battroid are the ones I have as "reference" jejeje, I love the way that guy build that Battroid, actually I found he take some liberties like using numbers (202) on the wings and a few other decals that you don't see anywhere in the anime, but it looks fantastic, he build the Millia J model too with the same color.

Your model looks fantastic too :)

Ranger I take these picture from my DVD's jejeje

Final Battle ep27:

final_battle1.jpg

The fast packs in these picture seems to be the same color of the Battroid

final_battle2.jpg

Millia's fast pack red with gray/white

final_battle3.jpg

These is the next image from the last picture, here marked in red is the front part of the Max fast pack, it looks like the color of your Fodder jeje.

Factory Battle Ep30

factoryjpg.jpg

The fast packs have the color of your Fodder. The Skull 1 is a little greener most of the time jejeje.

What are your recommendations?