Any issues with 1/60 VF-1S No Paint Ver?

iTEN

• 2 weeks later...

I did notice the knurled pins... are we setting ourselves up for failure there or should we be filing those down?

I have the prebuilt one and it's great. but if you got the kit, you can sand down the pins before assembly.

Either way you can remove the pins before transforming completely to sand down the pins.

Hi guys, just out of curiosity, I was wondering what kind of glue you used for the various bits and pieces of the kit version?

Thanks in advance!

Haven't gotten too far on assembly yet but I'm thinking most of the parts fit pretty tight and don't need fusion style glue (glue that melts the plastic as it bonds). I think you can probably get away just fine with superglue. The only exeptions might be the landing lights on the wings and main landing gear doors, as these are clear parts and will probably go cloudy with superglue. I'm not sure how I'll tackle that but will share when I do.

So I managed to snag a custom decal set for the 1/60 and in need of a body to go with it..would it be better to get the unpainted kit or get the VF1S toy and strip it? Just wondering if the molds/material is the same. I know toy > Kit, but thought i'd ask since I don't have any of the 1/60s

TIA