Yamato 1/60 Regult

UN Spacy

The feet on those Zentran are ridiculous (unfortunately very canon).

I'm interested in the VF-1 sized Zentran, for sure. At least two, I'm thinking. Did the Trex come with a rifle?

The inside looks similar to that...of course definitely not as detailed. It does have that center eye glass display and the indicators and buttons around it, but not in that amount. Also, I don't recall seeing the two manual controls (unless I didn't pay attention to it. I'll be flipping through the episodes to get color for the interior.

There's just no way of getting around that. some drew the Zentraedi bigger than they really were. Probably cause it would look awkward having the valkyries going up against napolean sized Zentraedi. It probably would've taken some of the "ferocity" and scariness out of the aliens. Who really knows. Zentraedi did come in different sizes, look at Britai compared to Kamjin. Then look at Kamjin to his other soldiers in the size comparison pic a couple pages back (or previous page). Maybe T-Rex's zentraedi soldier is more like a seargent or lieutenant. Then if you put on the Kamjin head, I guess it makes sense why he wouldn't fit. Ugh, too much thinking for all this stuff.

Exo, if you build it, they will come. (get your mind out the gutter)

I firmly believe Zentran are multi scale, big and bigger, with Regults even coming in a couple of different sizes as well,

the proof is in the animation, hey we go with what we got, Regults are either twice the size of a battroid or 3 X.

It's best not to think too much about it.. heads can pain have, zentran scale f..t..w (wtf).

gallery_3118_347_12682.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

must kill myself... buyers regret...

hells no! I want it! must have it!!!

I think it's the only 1/60 regult we'll ever see. And it's about as silly as people buying 1/55s for over 2k... which a few years ago was the norm.

must kill myself... buyers regret...

hells no! I want it! must have it!!!

I think it's the only 1/60 regult we'll ever see. And it's about as silly as people buying 1/55s for over 2k... which a few years ago was the norm.

No buyer's remorse here. The more I work with this thing, the more I'm amazed at what it is. If you just want a Zentraedi toy, this isn't for all. If you want something more, that let's you put your own touch on it, and still remain a toy when done, than by all means, this is worth it. If they make a 1/60 toy later, that would be cool, but I don't think it'll be as detailed as this.

Valhary's sentiment is probably more of the norm though... only a few Macross collectors would go for this type of run. But how crazy is it really when a lot of the toys are getting close to this price point anyway? $500 is about the cost of 2 of most of the items people are buying in these forums.

Just did a parts check on mine...All parts accounted for (with those extra sprue pieces). Anyways, I took a couple snapshots of the body piece dry fit so you can get an idea of size. This thing is quite big. The legs are huge. As for the quality of the parts, it's actually quite good. Anybody have any suggestions on type of paint and sealer to use on this material?

Oh God!!!! Even if they lower the price, there is noway I will be able to clear enough room on my shelf fo that that thing. may need to get a house some that I can have my own personal studio in the basement to house my collection.

Sorry but I lived in Japan for 5 years, in the city and the country, I knew a lot of Japanese people and this is the truth as I observed it. I knew an Australian woman who married a Japanese man and he was exactly like this, as soon as they were married he lost interest in her, cheated and went to soaplands constantly. They divorced recently. Sometimes stereotypes are true. I know you western otaku like to idealise Japan and its people but what you want to be true is far from reality in most cases.

I also met hundreds of Japanese men in English class. Of these I got to know 20 or 30 very well and we used to hang out and drink etc. Its a sad fact but about 2/3rds of these guys who were my age (late 20s) admitted to me they were virgins and had never had a girlfriend, even the ones that were good looking and appeared normal. Most of them are too scared to approach women. Sad but true.

Oh jeez, I must be Japanese in spirit myself, I too don't know ohw to approch a woman when it comes to dating. Of course when I do find one interesting she turns out to be a smoker bleachh!!!

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Kicker walked into MWCon and he tells me, "my gf feels better now that she sees that I'm not the only crazy one." So I looked at her an said, "oh no, this doesn't all belong to one person, we all just brought one item each." :p

Kicker walked into MWCon and he tells me, "my gf feels better now that she sees that I'm not the only crazy one." So I looked at her an said, "oh no, this doesn't all belong to one person, we all just brought one item each." :p

yeah, who really collects lots of this stuff. I only have one item. When I want a new item, I trade that old item in, and get the other one. :wacko:

Finally got to open the box. The whole terrorist packaging thing redirected it somewhere else and then I ended up going to the hospital last sunday and just got out wed. night. I will be checking the parts probably tonight or sat night. So picture preference is at the beginning of the page?

I ordered a squad. box looks small. Can't wait to open it. Well at least I'll be home 4-6 weeks with crutches =( so I'll have time to browse around.