Upgrade parts for Beagle 1/10 Mospeada

EXO

These are NOT recasts of the T-Rex kits. Their items have more features.

Do you have a T-Rex set? If so could you post some side-by-side pics? I don't have a T-Rex set myself so can you go into specifics on the features theirs has that yours don't?

Thanks,

Carl

HI everyone, in an effort to catch up with the bad weather last week I tried to catch up today by starting the molding process. But again bad weather got the best of me. Some of the molds didn't turn out good and with MWCon looming this weekend I'll be a bit further behind. Thanks for your patience, I'll be be back up full speed next week and will be shipping soon. I'll add something extra for everyone that has paid as of today to make the wait worth it. You can ask me anything on this thread or PM me if you prefer.

For anyone that expected their items during con, talk to me in person on Saturday or Sunday to remind me and I'll ship it for free.

Do you have a T-Rex set? If so could you post some side-by-side pics? I don't have a T-Rex set myself so can you go into specifics on the features theirs has that yours don't?

Thanks,

Carl

Hey Carl... saw this post just now. I do have a T-Rex set. As I posted up top the molds got screwed up and I have to refinish mine a bit. I'll post pics as soon as I have them ready again.

Are the upgraded parts going to be displayed at MacrossCon10?

I just got my Robotech Scott Bernard Masterpiece Cyclone so it will be interesting to see how those parts look like in person. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Any pics of the finished product yet? I was hoping you might have taken some at the con.

I had some mishap recasting because I was rushing to have it for the con. I've since resanded and reprimered the parts again. Taking my time this time... I should have pics soon. Unusual bad weather in the last few weeks in Socal have kept me from going into my garage a bunch of days. It's pouring as I type... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Update time. Had a bunch of trouble. At first I thought it was me rushing it or it was the clay I was using, but it turns out that it was a bad batch of mold rubber. The mold practically destroyed all my prototypes and I had to refinish (sand/primer) all the parts, some parts I've finished and some I'm still working on. The company gave me a small sampler batch to take with me and they're ordering me a new batch. Casting will be on as soon as I receive the new supplies. Thanks for your patience!

Sample recasts:

post-151-128962509757_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

me, i just need to get around to picking up one of these beauties, the LEY version, to be precise.

the STICK version of the IMAI 1/15 fixed mode RIDE ARMOR was one of my very first mecha models,

predating even my ARII 1/100 VF-1J GERWALK Hikaru T.V. if i recall correctly...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to get my two sets. I'll post pics too as soon as they arrive.

I also ordered the extra 1/60 parts too. Those are really going to bring my 1D to life! :)

I for one am looking forward to those pics!! ^_^

Thanks for the bump. I'll put some pics up soon also if solscud doesn't. I'm slowly getting these and the side covers out. I just PM'd for a couple of addresses.

I guess the recent bumps has caused a little activity on my PM box. I'm currently not soliciting these and the side covers, because I want to get them out first and I'm way behind on delivering. As soon as I get everything out I'll solicit again. I just dont want to hold on to people's $$$ as long as I have with the current people waiting.

Thanks!

Stay tune for pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...