Wanted: Toynami Masterpiece Alpha Volume 1

Blue Faced Beast

I am hoping to find a Blue Masterpiece Alpha to go with my Beta. I realize that the design and QC was very poor for this toy but I am hoping to find one that looks good in fighter mode. As long as it holds it pose and doesn't have any noticeable broken parts or paint issues in fighter mode, I am not too worried about how it looks in battloid mode. I would prefer to get one that still had all its parts including the original box and its stickers unapplied. If you happen to have a Toynami Scott Alpha that looks good in fighter mode that you would like to sell please send me a PM. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Blue Faced Beast

There's one on eBay right now with a broken knee cap WITH a Rook (2 Masterpiece Alphas) for $5.00.

CLICK ME TO VISIT AUCTION. And no, this is NOT my auction. Just wanted to point you in the right direction. :)

Even with a broken knee cap, you can still display it fine in fighter mode. And hook it up with your Beta Fighter.

Hope this helps.

Thanks AE, I have that one on watch. I have been following a bunch of Alpha's on Ebay for the last month. They all seem to go for quite a bit more than I was hoping. Robotech.com had Alphas on sale for $40 a while ago. Knowing this, I have a hard time paying more than that, especially with all the problems these toys have. Thanks for the link.

Edited by Blue Faced Beast

The Scott Alpha is the most popular and is hard to find these days. If you are lucky to find the variant version (light blue chest paint vs the darker blue chest paint, it's a deal. The variant ones were produced by mistake by the factory and corrected from Alphas #3000+. No many people know about it...

The Scott Alpha is the most popular and is hard to find these days. If you are lucky to find the variant version (light blue chest paint vs the darker blue chest paint, it's a deal. The variant ones were produced by mistake by the factory and corrected from Alphas #3000+. No many people know about it...

really? I didn't know about it. So worth more are they? Good to know before I liquidate. Happy I got an early version i guess. Heck... I think I got it from you kev ;)

• 1 month later...