Maryuu Senki - 1987 OVA

Area88

Awesome! I saw promotional art for this show but never knew what it was.

But f*ck, Megaupload? Do you want me to host this on my server? I'm on my third try with Megaupload, maybe it will work this time.

EDIT: Only 13 hours to go.

EDIT: Man, I had to wait hours for that download to work with any reasonable speed. I'll still host it if you want, Area88.

Edited by danth

Hi, Area88, I cannot thank you enough for essentially bringing a whole new lease of life to these rare gems. After I moved to Tokyo from Kyoto I found out I was better before when I had my local huge-ass local old school rental shop with a lot of this stuff in it. Now I don't have anything. I can't even find Layzner, for God's sake.

Anyway, I will download this first thing in the morning! Off to bed now. Thanks again! B))

Hey danth, long time, no see. I will have a super fast torrent link to post in a couple of hours.

No kidding man, I missed you. When you get that link up I'll help seed it.

I watched a few minutes of this before work. It looks pretty bad ass so far. Man, you gotta love the eighties, when ninjas actually looked like ninjas.

OK, I'm back. I really don't get it, is there a reason why Megaupload takes so long? I've used it lots of times to download much bigger files and it's never been this slow. I can't even see any progress, it just seems stuck. :unsure:

Not at all, the more links the better! Torrent link still pending...

I've missed you too danth, I gotta start posting over here again, I loved this community.

I loved your blog, too, but it seems to be a little abandoned at the moment.

Any plans to release the next two episodes of this show?

The remaining two episodes won't be released by us but someone else is planning to take over now after seeing our episode.

Ah and the blog, I really should take more care over it, it's also suffered from a lack of time :(

Got other possible fansub projects in the mix though.

The remaining two episodes won't be released by us but someone else is planning to take over now after seeing our episode.

Ah and the blog, I really should take more care over it, it's also suffered from a lack of time :(

Got other possible fansub projects in the mix though.

Hey, is there a webpage with links to all of your fansubs?

There's this:

http://www.animeclassicreviews.com/2007/07/call-me-tonight-1986.html

But not all of them are on there, I think. Blazing Transfer Student (which I downloaded ages ago but never got round to watching, and I'm not sure where the file is now!) is not on there, neither is that hard-boiled thriller one which I can't remember the name of. It was something like "Blue Nights", I think?

Anyway, just watched Hikaruon ep.1 and Maryuu Senki, amazing stuff. I certainly would like to see more! :)

Edit -- just realized: that is the blog you were talking about, right? OK, never mind, ignore me. NOTHING TO READ HERE.... KEEP MOVING...

Edited by Renato