Macross Frontier Movie 2 thread - Now available on Blu-ray/DVD

Tochiro

Kawamori explained the meaning of Tezuka references littered in the film in the official guidebook but I don't have it with me right now. Perhaps some other forum member might be in better position to check it out.

I hope you've enjoyed the great film, Solidus (you may or may not remember but I'm the /a/non with whom discussion in Sacred Seven, lol, threads occasionally shifted to final Macross film) :)

Thanks, I'm still waiting for my BD to come in. And I kind of miss Sacred Seven

So is it like Alto's, only Yellow where the Red would be, and Grey where the white would be? I'm really curious as to what that would look like.

-Kyp

Here made you a video of it.

It doesnt use the back laser like alto yf-29 instead it has "Ranka Love" which makes you gold and less vunerable from what I can tell for a period of time. Combine this with Nanase's healing special and your pretty much gonna get an s rank.

Edited by Sorata

Sorata you are the hero of the day! :)

If I got time later I'll buy cables to direct capture game video. Then maybe film the contents from the limited edition. Thats if I can, most of my time these days are spent testing ammo at the range.

Edited by Sorata

I think it was basically that he wanted to connect the legends of Japanese animation like Tezuka to this film, which he believes is a new milestone in "Japanimation". I don't remember exactly, but I remember it sounded very much like an appeal towards foreign markets which was interesting considering the rights situation. Maybe I read too much into it, I'll have to go back and re-read it.

It could be an appeal to WB to buy the Macross international rights outright or simply an Animation Director at Satelite looking for new business opportunities for his studio...

So I wanted to make a stitched image of the hangar scene and I noticed this

post-1819-0-79945500-1319502974_thumb.jpg

That's totally a Mirage Knights symbol on that VF-25A

I find it more noteable that "another" squadron is shown other than the Skulls for a change!

Thanks, I'm still waiting for my BD to come in. And I kind of miss Sacred Seven

ahh, okay. Since I saw you posting on /m/ and all I thought you had on and grabbed the raw. Sacred Seven would've been better if they had just focused on Ruri dating anyway...

Speaking of waiting for the BD, mine came today! Haven't yet opened it though :)

So I wanted to make a stitched image of the hangar scene and I noticed this

post-1819-0-79945500-1319502974_thumb.jpg

That's totally a Mirage Knights symbol on that VF-25A

Also that other VF-25A in top left has a squadron symbol. It looks like the greek symbol for Delta.

On top of that, the paint's splotchy on some of them, like real naval fighters (due to constant paint touchups from salt and other corrosion). You can really see it on the VF-25A's tail on the lower-left and the wing and wing gloves of the blue-head one.

Damn good little details there.

On top of that, the paint's splotchy on some of them, like real naval fighters (due to constant paint touchups from salt and other corrosion). You can really see it on the VF-25A's tail on the lower-left and the wing and wing gloves of the blue-head one.

Damn good little details there.

As I said...Tenjin's awesome.

We know this.

ahh, okay. Since I saw you posting on /m/ and all I thought you had on and grabbed the raw. Sacred Seven would've been better if they had just focused on Ruri dating anyway...

Speaking of waiting for the BD, mine came today! Haven't yet opened it though :)

Lucky, mine is supposed to come earliest Friday or Monday.

Here made you a video of it.

It doesnt use the back laser like alto yf-29 instead it has "Ranka Love" which makes you gold and less vunerable from what I can tell for a period of time. Combine this with Nanase's healing special and your pretty much gonna get an s rank.

OMFG...Come on Bandai, you know you want to make one!!!

-Kyp

I got it now; however, it did arrive on Saturday but nowone signed for it so I had to wait till today to pick it up. I must say it's quite entertaining dispite my lack of knowledge in the Japanese language. It's quite

----------------------------------------------

post-269-0-45332500-1319600448_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-32228300-1319600450_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-38864300-1319600452_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-34093700-1319600454_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-31321500-1319600456_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-43581100-1319600458_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-36532600-1319600460_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-39695800-1319600462_thumb.jpg

post-269-0-42600200-1319600464_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Hingtgen
Could you NOT spoil the ending? Yeesh.

I got it now; however, it did arrive on Saturday but nowone signed for it so I had to wait till today to pick it up. I must say it's quite entertaining dispite my lack of knowledge in the Japanese language. It's quite

Any chance you could scan the box & outer movie sleeve?

Edited by David Hingtgen
And please don't quote spoilers, either.

If I got time later I'll buy cables to direct capture game video. Then maybe film the contents from the limited edition. Thats if I can, most of my time these days are spent testing ammo at the range.

Hi, thank´s for the Ozma video, if you buy the cables can you make this video again?

Thank´s.

If I got time later I'll buy cables to direct capture game video. Then maybe film the contents from the limited edition.

i thought the only difference between the normal hybrid pack and complete set are the script books, art cards etc..

so is there additional content on-disc in the limited edition that is not in the standard normal BD?

Any chance you could scan the box & outer movie sleeve?

Here you go. Was scanning the artwork so I thought I might has well scan this too. Sorry about the quality. I need to get a better scanner.

post-12982-0-15871000-1319625831_thumb.png

post-12982-0-06370500-1319625955_thumb.png

post-12982-0-84142100-1319626052_thumb.png

post-12982-0-75902200-1319626290_thumb.png

One thing I truly appreciate is that the Limited Edition "Wings of Goodbye" set has a place holder box the perfect size for the LE set of "False Diva" BD!! Essentially the case was designed for those of us who had to have the special editions of both films... :wub:

Edited by Zinjo

Here you go. Was scanning the artwork so I thought I might has well scan this too. Sorry about the quality. I need to get a better scanner.

Thanks for the scans!!! I merged them all together to make one awesome pic for my new wallpaper! :lol:

post-351-0-68588400-1319700010_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it is what you are thinking of, but she does the opening theme for a recent anime, Ookami-san, or something like that.

Here is the video:

After Ookami-san, she did the theme song 'Shinjite Miru' for the LIVE murder/suspense movie The Incite Mill: 7-Day Death Game , after that it was for the Game : Valkyria Chronicles 3 - 'If you wished for'. Early this year, was 'Scarlet Ballet' for the anime Hidan no Aria and just lately - a song for the Kamen Rider series and a new Anime - Brain Diver