Macross Frontier Movie 2 thread - Now available on Blu-ray/DVD

Tochiro

Pre-ordered the Blu-Ray. Now all I need is a blu-ray player! :p

I'm finally gonna get a PS3, just for this movie. ^_^ Might be a few months though...

Waiting for payday to order the special edition blu-ray. God I'am going to be so broke.

Pre-ordered the Blu-Ray. Now all I need is a blu-ray player! :p

I'm finally gonna get a PS3, just for this movie. ^_^ Might be a few months though...

LOL

Just like me and the first MF movie! Though, I still haven't gotten around to it (still feel the used PS3's are too expensive.) Am looking for one of those initial PS3... the ones that are able to play the PS1 and PS2 Macross games.

LOL

Just like me and the first MF movie! Though, I still haven't gotten around to it (still feel the used PS3's are too expensive.) Am looking for one of those initial PS3... the ones that are able to play the PS1 and PS2 Macross games.

Unless it's an import model, that's not gonna happen even with an older ps3.

Hmmm... do I telegraph it that much? I have the impression that the members in Tokyo, especially those who go to Macross themed events and venues and post here do it more. Especially Tochiro (specifically his reports).

Anyhow, going to change my location to romaji...

... and maybe I should put some effort into the idea of creating a blog-like thing entitled "life in Japan." I've already got a good theme for a first post: guerrilla rain.

Edited by sketchley

heh... I was about to point out the fact that most of us can't read Sketchley's location anyway. I don't really remember you talking about living in Japan all that much, dude. You Japan residents should do one of those "How people see me; How people see me when I tell them I live in Japan" memes.

heh... I was about to point out the fact that most of us can't read Sketchley's location anyway. I don't really remember you talking about living in Japan all that much, dude. You Japan residents should do one of those "How people see me; How people see me when I tell them I live in Japan" memes.

How people view me:

1215960903009.jpg

How people view me when I tell them I live in Japan:

1271278294715.jpg

Warning for those who've been avoiding spoilers, don't watch that trailer. For those of us who aren't avoiding them though, AWESOME! KOENIG MONSTER IS PLAYABLE IN THE GAME!!

The animation in the trailer looks blomming top notch.. :D Was that the Quarter surfing on a rock?? xD I want a PS3 now.. :(

Warning for those who've been avoiding spoilers, don't watch that trailer. For those of us who aren't avoiding them though, AWESOME! KOENIG MONSTER IS PLAYABLE IN THE GAME!!

I think what was more interesting was it showed what looked like playable Vajra.. :D

Edited by MadCatChiken

I wish you had this up sooner after I posted a question for a link. :angry: Because I just found it on CDJapan and placed and paid for my pre-order and now I have to wait for Oct for it to come in. And come to think of it I got the first movie from Ami Ami, how could I have forgotten.

I wish you had this up sooner after I posted a question for a link. :angry: Because I just found it on CDJapan and placed and paid for my pre-order and now I have to wait for Oct for it to come in. And come to think of it I got the first movie from Ami Ami, how could I have forgotten.

Someone posted the link on the 21st. :huh:

I already watched the trailer. Thanks for warning me ahead of time ;)

I didn't really see anything that spoiled the movie for me. There were a couple of things you can put two and two together for... like the reason for that mysterious red VF-1 seen at the end of the first movie. Most of it was a preview of what kinds of scenes you'll see when it comes out on DVD/BD. Of what was shown, it's difficult to draw conclusions of what was actually happening at that very moment.