How do you like your VF-11 1/60 yamato?

arrow

Just don't rub soothing oils on your valk as you fiddle with it.

This thread is going downhill, fast.

Back on topic - it's a real shame Yamato has not revisited this Valk.

Another colour variant or model type would be good. Not sure about the one from M7, the one that was a robo-girl... But if the sculpt looked kick ass, who knows?

Without derailing this thread too much - I'm waiting for the uni semester to end so I can polish the 'upgrade parts' for the 1/60 VF-11's, which include a number of small add-ons to make your VF-11 a touch more awesome than it already is. Keep your eyes peeled in the coming months for pics or the sculpts.

Mmmm, nah - they're attachments that allow wing missile attachment points and another that allows the shield to be positioned in different configurations. One of the factors holding this project back is if I make AIM-225 high-maneuver missiles or not. I have to say, the UUM-7 Micro Missile Pods from the VF-1s look pretty slick.

• 2 months later...
Not a problem with mine! post-1623-0-20599600-1337222250_thumb.jpg

I too have the problem of gun pod misalignment of my 2 11C. Not sure if this issue only happens to the 1st release like mine? Anyone know how to fix this problem?