A cool dio

Knight26

Yup make it available to the masses and you'll be on to something. Keep it anime style with the smooth lines and slightly matt look and do one with an extra texture layer for the Modeling purists with dirt and shadows.

:)

Yes, Dio was very cool. Probably my favorite album was Sacred Heart, although Holy Diver and The Last in Line were also excellent as well.

Now, that's out of the way, can we please refer to dioramas as 'dioramas'!!!!!!!!!!

This is a pet hate of mine seeing them called 'dio'.

Graham

OK, my netbook's monitor is jacked up right now (probably loose cable) and this DIORAMA still looks awesome! So like who's going to mass produce this for us Macross fanatics!? - MT

Okay well I guess I better get started on a prototype then. I will use 1/4" PVC if that's okay with everyone. It looks like there are already drawings. I'll just convert them and I'll try to have something in a couple days. I'm thinking of doing this with a doorway in the front. After all the valk is being lifted from the hangar bay. Well if I'm gonna do this, any input would be appreciated.

Edited by tundrayeti