Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1 Macross

Save

This reminds me of growing up in the Philippines when all the rich kids at school were bringing in their giant Chogokins of Voltes V and Mazinger Z and I'd just look over their shoulders and drool.

Thanks MW... thanks for bringing back that childhood trauma I buried deep inside.

:D

OH NICE!

Damn those repressed memories! Ha ha!

Really hope we get a TV color adaption with Daedalus and Prometheus

I know every time I look at my SDF-1 I hope the make a TV Macross soon with line art accurate Deadalus and Prometheus.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

This reminds me of growing up in the Philippines when all the rich kids at school were bringing in their giant Chogokins of Voltes V and Mazinger Z and I'd just look over their shoulders and drool.

Thanks MW... thanks for bringing back that childhood trauma I buried deep inside.

:D

OH NICE!

Hey,exactly the same thing happened to me!!! I know that feeling!!!

this is pretty cool but i'm still waiting to win megamillions.

when i win that i'll get this, along with all the other macross goodies i've been missing out on in the last couple of years.

I know! I'm dying to get that new SDF-1, but that price point just hurts...

and that's just one of a ton of toys I want!

this is pretty cool but i'm still waiting to win megamillions.

when i win that i'll get this, along with all the other macross goodies i've been missing out on in the last couple of years.

Damn son... you win the megamillions, might as well go to the 1/2000 thread. :ph34r:

If I won the lottery I'd pay off Yamato to cover the costs of design, tooling, molding, etc for a 1/3000 tv Macross, all my dream 1/60's starting with the VF-4, then VF-0D, VF-14, a v2.0 VF-11C that can support Protect Armor, a 1/4000 New Macross Class Battleship WITH attached city or islands, and VF-2SS.

If I won the lottery I'd pay off Yamato to cover the costs of design, tooling, molding, etc for a 1/3000 tv Macross, all my dream 1/60's starting with the VF-4, then VF-0D, VF-14, a v2.0 VF-11C that can support Protect Armor, a 1/4000 New Macross Class Battleship WITH attached city or islands, and VF-2SS.

I like all these ideas. Please proceed with winning the lottery.

so my SDF-1 didn't come with any instructions so i can't put on all the extra parts and pieces. While i'm waiting to hear back if i can get a replacement copy, would it be possible for someone to scan the instruction pages for putting on the extra parts for the SDF-1?

I'd appreciate it mucho!

The front page review has hi-res scan of all pages:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/Yamato_SDF-1/SDF_1_review.htm

Personally I found part 35, 11, and 5 needed a little cutting treatment to fit them in nicely, so be careful with them or they may pop off and jump to a place you can't find... :blink: And part 5 is the one really needed glue to stay on.

Edited by CF18

I know every time I look at my SDF-1 I hope the make a TV Macross soon with line art accurate Deadalus and Prometheus.

That's what I'm waiting for, a REAL T.V. version. So come on guys, buy those DYRL? versions! Buy two even! Take out a second mortgage if need be, I want my T.V. version!! B))

-Kyp

That's what I'm waiting for, a REAL T.V. version. So come on guys, buy those DYRL? versions! Buy two even! Take out a second mortgage if need be, I want my T.V. version!! B))

-Kyp

I'm sure someone out there has plans to buy 1 for each of the Macross class ships launched... :ph34r:

The front page review has hi-res scan of all pages:

http://www.macrosswo...DF_1_review.htm

Personally I found part 35, 11, and 5 needed a little cutting treatment to fit them in nicely, so be careful with them or they may pop off and jump to a place you can't find... :blink: And part 5 is the one really needed glue to stay on.

Thanks! i can't believe i missed that in the review. Guess i didn't remember and scroll down all the way

Ok

...Why didn't anybody inform me the 1/3000 was out? mad.gif

(I blame EXO!)

-Ey guys, Old Nightbat popping in again, after finding out I forgot my password and retrieval was impossible since my mailserver changed names years ago, I figured my username could use a refresh wink.gif

So I just found out about it about an hour ago, and ordered it some 55 minutes ago, expensive little bugger

Though much easier to justify than the insane price on the Regult, which shows that even if they were ever to release the 1/60 monster it would be absolutely Ludicrous

Oh well, hope this little crown jewel ships fast

Everyone got Yamato'd again, they never cease to amaze me, yet this thing will sell like snow cones in the summer. A kit? Really? And how much more than the standard 1/3000 sdf-1 will this be? Oh Yamato that's why I hate you so.

Why? Feel obligated to get it? I passed since I've never been fond of the drab DYRL color scheme and am hoping for a TV repaint with the proper Carrier arms. I still would like an ARMD or two for scenery/comparison and maybe the oddball switcheroo, though.