Very disappointed with BBTS.

I pre-ordered Drumlo in Jan - it listed it estimated ship time to be June, I think - then July, and now August.

All that would be OK except everyone else has already got theirs. There even being resold on eBay by US sellers.

I guess I should cancel the PO...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN16198&mode=retail

post-8486-0-62264400-1439385826_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool pics, treatment! Love the RX-00SG Squidy, haha.

Very disappointed with BBTS.

I pre-ordered Drumlo in Jan - it listed it estimated ship time to be June, I think - then July, and now August.

All that would be OK except everyone else has already got theirs. There even being resold on eBay by US sellers.

I guess I should cancel the PO...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN16198&mode=retail

attachicon.gifr2.jpg

Dang, sorry to hear that. I've heard even Amazon still has outstanding preorders to fill, so it sounds like the domestic Drumlo stock has been slow to distribute (or worse, that available stock was much lower than anticipated). In any case, I hope you're able to get your hands on a Drumlo soon; it's one seriously lovely RD!

post-197-0-09581100-1440365744_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

ok.

Char's MS-06S Zaku-II is now officially available as a preorder at ami and everywhere else:

Mar/2016

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014601

Of course, the yet-another-rx78-2 to go along with it:

Feb/2016

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014600

The MS-09 Dom and the new-version grunt MS-06 Zaku-II are both not listed as of yet, but should be April and May 2016 releases, respectively.

post-263-0-75388000-1446104270_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-27372900-1446104332_thumb.jpg

With the Full Armor MK-II being planned, I am hoping that they rerelease all those Z-MSV from GFF. I would get the FA MK-III and FA Hyakushiki Kai in a heartbeat.

Barzam Kai is already one of those.

More ZETA MSV PLEASE! I don't care if they delay the S Gundam for life.

Expect tons of stock of the ANIME Gundam and Zaku.

Main characters RDs tend to be overstocked(see Freedom, G-Self, Unicorn, Vilkiss).

The only preorder madness RD was the Kshatriya which was overstocked in the after market though.

Edited by calubin_175

1446164954437.jpg

:p I spot a Big Zam damashii

Brought over from the Gundam Figure Thread via joppewo ... Thanks for the pic!

Not only Byg-Zam.....But that back row has (l-r): Gouf, Gucannon, Desert Zaku, G-3 Gundam and Char's Rick Dom. Front row has a GM under the BZ. Nice!

Edited by GRAND CANNON

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Char's awesome rides...
Mv8aewXl.jpg

Errr, this'll do for now until the Mar/16 release of the actual MS-06S...

eLxOGZAl.jpg
Rick Dias: Srsly, dude? Can't wait till Spring?
Zaku II: Whatevah, dude! At least, I can fully turn my head independently with my awesome neck-swivel unlike you.

:bump:

Edited by treatment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Waiting on better exchange-rate before paying for my Char Zaku, but here's Amuro's Gundam RX-78-2 new A.N.I.M.E. edition (alongside the previous Hard-Points edition):

post-263-0-60893000-1458624564_thumb.jpg

This new version is just much MUCH better!

A bit bigger and with better proportions. Better balancing. Better coloring. Better hands and wrists/joints. And stuff don't go pop out easily to get lost like the previous version.

It doesn't come with additional weapons like the gundam hammer, but it's all good. I can still use the ones from the previous version.

As such, it's still a bit meh compared to the HM-R...

post-263-0-26377100-1458624666_thumb.jpg

:hail:

:touche:

Are they practicing their moves for the M:Delta battle of the dancing mecha contest?

I immediately heard, "stop in the name of of love.." when I saw this pic.

Close.

Try The Temptations doing "My girl" poses.

Well, when I complete it with the rest of OYW figures, that is...

• 4 weeks later...

Team Zaku-II...

post-263-0-18413000-1462246925_thumb.jpg

Not sure if Char's Zaku-II is 3X slimmer, but it ain't as lovably chunky fat as the others that came before. I reckon Ramba Ral's upcoming Gouf will be just as slim in sharp contrast with Norris' Gouf there.

Also, a bit disappointed with Char's, as his wrist-pegs does not really secure a couple of his holding-hands/fists.

:touche:

Edited by treatment

Just got the new MS-09 DOM and it's DAMN AWESOME!!! :hail: :hail: :hail:

Just a bit shorter than the old Sazabi, but alot more nicely proportional and stuff. Excellently fat and chunky.

post-263-0-06201500-1462612980_thumb.jpg

Accessories are sparse, tho, but it's all good.

Hope the Gelgoog will be similar in proportions if Bandai ever release it...

Edited by treatment

Should be good in both.

The tamashii.jp link also shows what seems to be the RD Z'Gok.

Man, I really now wish Bandai will do a SOC of Alphonse.

With the jacket...

:hail:

Or Arcadia reissuing the Yamato version. I would love to get a toy that is protected by silk cloth. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Just opened up my Zaku-II ANIME-version, and I'm a little meh on it.

It's nice and all with all the improvements and stuff, but it seems to be not quite as awesome as the original. In my eyes, it just doesn't seem to have the shelf presence like the previous release.

Compared to the previous release, the new Zaku-II is a bit taller and slimmer, but significantly lighter in weight and lighter in color. The Zaku-I Sniper in my pic is a bit more heavier than it, actually.

I mean, it's all good. It's quite very nice. I just really don't feel like triple-dipping with this version like I did with the previous release, however. Guess I just still preferred the previous Zaku-II RD, unlike my overwhelming preference with the new RX-78-2 over it's previous shenanigans-parts version.

Oh, well. Here be my pictarz...

post-263-0-89897600-1465281457_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-22410400-1465281474_thumb.jpg

As such, still hoping that Bandai will release a chunky RD of Bernie's Zaku-II Kai...