1/60 GBP armor sold seperately?

bandit29

Hmmm...if it were separate I would possibly get it. Sold as a pack.....forget it. I'm done with 1/60's, but I do want GBP.

My point excatly ! Since the 1/48 collection still growing i will keep my bucks for them ( +FP +Custom decals ) but i really want to put a 1/60 GBP1J in front of a fatty 1/55 GBP1J. It will orbably be my last 1/60 piece (exception of the Q-Rau)

Sweet. Now do I want just the armor for the 1J or my CF, or another 1J w/ armor and keep both it and the FP versions. Decisions, decisions.

Edit in: Not bad, the price for the 1J w/armor is only slightly higher than a Fast Pack VF-1. Little bit less than I guessed it would be.

Edited by Anubis

hm.. but the price is different from the usual. i mean usually valkryie together with fast pack is 9800yen but here is 10290yen, so does it mean the new vf1j be different from the previous one? or is it just inflation  :(  and we have to pay more  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Looks like the price on that page included 5% Japanese sale tax.

Edited by CF18

Keep in mind that this VF-1J will more than likely be realeased with the uprades. So that means collapsable gunpod, no more stupid pieces to loose from the arms, and better poseability. The first release was flop city compared to the valks after it!

I will be getting the bundle myself and definately extras if they are released individually.

Edited by scand

We really need someone to let us know what it says cause I have zero knowledge of japanese.

I´m crossing my fingers really hard to see the armour sold separately for my 1J.

armored pack $38 (approximately based on current excahnge of 109 jpy yen to 1 usd. )

vf-1j and aromored bundle #95 bucks.

yeah that would be nice if we can get those prices here

armored pack $38 (approximately based on current excahnge of 109 jpy yen to 1 usd. )

vf-1j and aromored bundle #95 bucks.

yeah that would be nice if we can get those prices here

Amen to that. Unfortunately, my wallet would really be hurting after that.

wouldn't the GBP armor be made only to fit that valk that's coming out? Or can it fit onto other valks. It would make sense if they made them fit onto other valks.

ok, does anyone know how the GBP Armor connects to the 1/60, ala the 1/55 style or does it connect with the fast pack connections, meaning those of us that want to use it with the original 1/60s are out of luck?

I'm assuming it will connect like the 1/55 where all pieces just snap on and not use the fast pack connections since they are selling it seperately.

ok, does anyone know how the GBP Armor connects to the 1/60, ala the 1/55 style or does it connect with the fast pack connections, meaning those of us that want to use it with the original 1/60s are out of luck?

I'm assuming it will connect like the 1/55 where all pieces just snap on and not use the fast pack connections since they are selling it seperately.

I would assume the VF-1J that comes with the GBP is just an improved 1J but I doubt it has any special connection points to make it any different from the old 1J. It would be weird of Yamato to release the armour alone if there wasn´t any possibility of connecting it to the old 1J.

In any case , put me in the list of potential buyers. :lol:

I'll give it a try in terms of translating.

The picture about 1/60 armored valkyrie. It says:

Armored Parts (kanji unknown): 4095 yen

VF-1J + Armored Parts: 10290 yen

I would see that they ARE selling the seperatly, as it wouldn't make sense to give 2 prices.

The picture about 1/60 armored valkyrie. It says:

Armored Parts (kanji unknown): 4095 yen

VF-1J + Armored Parts: 10290 yen

I would see that they ARE selling the seperatly, as it wouldn't make sense to give 2 prices.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw YEAH!

The picture about 1/60 armored valkyrie.  It says:

Armored Parts (kanji unknown):  4095 yen

VF-1J + Armored Parts:  10290 yen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw YEAH!

Kanji Unknown = tanpin = Seperate Item.

Repent, Yamato haters, your day shall come!

Not much time to post, but here's a discussion on it:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...l=yamato&st=160

Page 9 and 11. A back shot of the GBP in the thread shows that it was not attached using the FAST connectors -- but things may have changed.