3 Clips from ep. 3 online

RobertH

All I see are still frames.... Is that what it's supposed to be?

Yeah after Clicking on the circle I just got some music and still frames. But anyways Ep. 3 looks awesome.

Edit- N/M that was just the first one and I think its just because Real Player sucks because the second one (with the destroids blasting crap) played but was choppy at parts.

I DESPISE REAL PLAYER

Edited by bob joe mac

Mate , I can´t find the words to describe the awe that fills my heart right now :ph34r:

Oh...OK , I found them : OMIPFG !!!!!!!

even though the clip look like sh*t I could appreciate the stills.

Is it just me or was that the APHOS´s head ? and was it turning its eye towards Shin ? you realise what all this means right ?

I thought they couldn´t improve anymore in the animetion but those wonderful bast@rds did it :lol: ; I luv you Froating Head , may your grace illuminate my path :) They´ve accomplished what I thought wouldn´t work or would be impossible for today animation , it seems they achieved to blend CG and Cel-shadding for the mechas and make it look like ubber cool traditional animation.

in past episodes the backgrounds went practicly unnoticed but the dar sky and the clouds of Ep.3 look beautiful. What can I say , good designs , lots of mecha , great animation and wonderful plot.

Edited by Aegis!

Oh my good lord... Thanks...

I needed something to snicker at. I cannot WAIT until they get this fansubbed. Hopefully, I can snag it in full surrond like Ep 2. With that CG... wow...

Oh yea guys, check the "item" page for some 1/60 GBP action.

Edited by GreenGuy42

Just found something intriguing :

Just what the heck is that mecha in the background ? it ain´t a Destroid or the 0S (although it has 2 lasers but it also has two visual receptors -no visor- whereas the 0S has just one visor. ) or a SV-51 (head is just different)...weird

post-2-1069469248_thumb.gif

Edited by Aegis!

Thanks for the new links!

Ugh....out of ALL the players they decide to use it's REAL MEDIA. Even with my DSL line the video came through like chop suey......

I can't WAIT though......... B))B))B))

It's spelled AFOS.

Just what the heck is that mecha in the background ? it ain´t a Destroid or the 0S (although it has 2 lasers but it also has two visual receptors -no visor- whereas the 0S has just one visor. ) or a SV-51 (head is just different)...weird

Could be a Cheyenne with the rocket pods (ala Spartan).

http://www.anime.net/macross/mecha/united_...enne/index.html

Just found something intriguing :

Maybe the Anti-un has a new mecha up their sleeves too.

I just hope they bring the VF-1's soon.

Just watched all of the videos, wow, ep three is going to be the best. One thing that Zero has that the old series didn't was valk on valk combat, gotta love it. Seeing Roy fighting Nora and Ivanov through and around carriers is going to be awsome. And I am not surprised how right we all were about the new Destroid, with their jumping, anit-air role and wheels for fast movement.

Luckily I can watch the movies, not just see them as stills.

So, it looks like a big defensive battle around the Asuka, with Roy using the Armored VF-0S. And although it's not shown in the clips, I guess he must blow off the armor after expending all the missiles as we also see him in normal Gerwalk mode in the clip.

Graham

Luckily I can watch the movies, not just see them as stills.

So, it looks like a big defensive battle around the Asuka, with Roy using the Armored VF-0S. And although it's not shown in the clips, I guess he must blow off the armor after expending all the missiles as we also see him in normal Gerwalk mode in the clip.

The way it looks, he let's loose on Nora. Nora does her dodge thing and brings the missiles right back to Roy. (You can see it, Roy backs into his set surprised as Nora makes a run at him) Roy will probably jettison the armor as a decoy and take them on the deck of Asuka.

Great images. How did you save them off of the site?

You can´t.

Why ? Realplayer doesn´t allow you to.

But don´t despair my friend , the whole Episode is gonna be released shortly (November ,28) and the Fansubs will probably pop out some days after it is released.

No. I mean the images you posted are on the official site. But they are in flash/macromedia or something like that. Did you get the images from there or some place else? I want to post them on another forum but don't want to directly link them from here.

No. I mean the images you posted are on the official site. But they are in flash/macromedia or something like that. Did you get the images from there or some place else? I want to post them on another forum but don't want to directly link them from here.

Actually I found them like a week ago in some random site/board but then the site was gone (404) but I managed to save the pics before that , I´ve got no idea where the pics came from but they´re very good quality so I suppose the didn´t come from Magazines and they certainly aren´t from the offical site.

Edited by Aegis!