World Cup 2010

Renato

Brazil%2025.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmm. Germany is a country that is at the turn of the new century once again unified, her military is again building world-class tanks and submarines at the pinnacle of technological development, and her soccer team is tear-assing its way to World Cup dominance. Should we, the rest of the world, be worried? :unsure:

ed: oh, wait a minute. Italy actually won in '34 and '38. Go figure... :huh:

Edited by reddsun1

Saw the 2008 European Nations Cup between Spain and Germany and it was epic (and this comming from someone who doesn't like the game). I'll be watching this semifinal in hopes of seeing a redux of that fantastic match.

There is a 1.56% probability that the Octo would nail all 6 games (3 group + octa + quarter + semi).

0.5^6 = 0.0156

So perhaps there is a bit more than luck involved :p .

That probability off course assumes that the choice of the octopus is purely random:p

Edited by Bri

SPAIN!!! In the eleventh minute of the second half of extra time. I'm glad I was up at 5am for this. They played really well, took plenty of shots and the whole run up to the winning goal was quite elegant. Meanwhile, the Dutch kept getting angry, and I think somebody even got a yellow card for shouting at the referee after that goal.

But the biggest winner of the tournament is the octopus. ^_^