VF-1 Thunder Hummer

Valk009

Sent PM's to all those who showed interest with more details and further instructions.

I will accept either full payment or 50% deposit.

Received ur pm as well!

Glad I can make it this time too!! CAn't wait...deculture!

I have received a lot of queries whether the kit will be casted in various colours and those colours of the one featured in the Model Graphix magazine.

- cannot cast in white as polyutherene is used instead of resin, there is white resin but the nature of the material makes it less suitable for this kit as it is more brittle

- my 1/60 kit parts are not divided up into parts as seen on the Model Graphix kit, I have used deliberately less parts to complete this kit for a stronger sturdier kit

- I can confirm that the kit will be casted in two molds, the one mold is mainly for the armour parts and missles, while the other will be for the framework

- I have the option of casting in various colours, same are shown in the pic for reference, more colours are available

- I can also do a full clear kit at optional cost

- after looking at the kit and a long discussion with my co-sculptor, the best colour match seems like light and dark grey, where light grey will be for the armour parts and dark grey for the framework

post-1066-127877712844_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valk009

I have received a lot of queries whether the kit will be casted in various colours and those colours of the one featured in the Model Graphix magazine.

- cannot cast in white as polyutherene is used instead of resin, there is white resin but the nature of the material makes it less suitable for this kit as it is more brittle

- my 1/60 kit parts are not divided up into parts as seen on the Model Graphix kit, I have used deliberately less parts to complete this kit for a stronger sturdier kit

- I can confirm that the kit will be casted in two molds, the one mold is mainly for the armour parts and missles, while the other will be for the framework

- I have the option of casting in various colours, same are shown in the pic for reference, more colours are available

- I can also do a full clear kit at optional cost

- after looking at the kit and a long discussion with my co-sculptor, the best colour match seems like light and dark grey, where light grey will be for the armour parts and dark grey for the framework

might be useful to label the colors on that pick to avoid confusion. i see 3 potential light greys (although i think one is beige), and 2 potential dark greys. thanks

Colours are more or less only a guideline what is available. There are more colours available, basically most of the solid basic colours.

Alos please note that each batch and or cast will have slight colour variation.

I should be receiving the first kit early next week. This will be done in the two tone grey, which I will show pics of. I shall then start to get each kit prepared and shipped out in the order of the list. So, the first people should receive their kit latest by mid August!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait, some odd shaped parts needed extra attention and time when making the mold! Anyways, the pics shows the first kit pulled out of the mold and casted in two tone greys.

Kits will be built and sent in the order of the list. I will contact everyone individually to confirm their choice of colour and whether they want to have the kit built or not. Un-built kits are like resin kits, where some preparations, such as trimming and glueing parts together are required.

post-1066-128152320808_thumb.jpg

post-1066-128152322112_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valk009

Okay, sent out information to the first ten on the list! Please do not need to PM me unless you have been contacted by me, there are just too many orders and I do not want to get too confused.

Sorry for the long wait, some odd shaped parts needed extra attention and time when making the mold! Anyways, the pics shows the first kit pulled out of the mold and casted in two tone greys.

Kits will be built and sent in the order of the list. I will contact everyone individually to confirm their choice of colour and whether they want to have the kit built or not. Un-built kits are like resin kits, where some preparations, such as trimming and glueing parts together are required.

Looks awesome.

I'ld like mine unbuilt in the same color scheme.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...

The first ten kits or so are already sent out and more will be sent out in the coming days/weeks. I can only build one kit per day after work, so unless you want your kit unbuilt, like a resin model kit, a little patience in needed.

Also, currently all kits sent are without the waterslide decals, the printer is behind schedule. Those without will get it sent once they are ready!