VF-1 Thunder Hummer

Valk009

Okay,

My first venture into the toy section, the Thunder Hummer (or Thunder Hammer) add-on kit for the Yamato 1/60 VF-1 ver 2.0 toy! Might consider releasing it on a limited basis as more work is needed than just doing a resin kit and of course, depending on interest.

Pics show the valk with Fast Pack boosters but I have also tried the GBP-1S booster, which in my opinion look much better!

Ah.... nice! I might get one, depending on the price.

For some reason there is a ridiculous amount of white space to the left, right and bottom of each picture, requiring a lot of horizontal scrolling to find the actual images. Not sure if it's a problem with your pictures, or my browser, or the forums.

At any rate, the custom looks good. Needs a bit more detail but the actual accessories are very well done. Fine work.

Still doing some final touch-ups and tweaks to the armour.

Overall the kit sits very firmly on the valk as I used, where permitting slots or other holding points of the valk to secure the kit.

Edited by Valk009

Okay, prices for this limited kit is available, please see first post.

Will be accepting pre-orders now, availability is on a first come first serve basis. Kits are expected to be shipped out by the end of July!

Okay, prices for this limited kit is available, please see first post.

Will be accepting pre-orders now, availability is on a first come first serve basis. Kits are expected to be shipped out by the end of July!

Do you have to pay everything at once? Or is it a deposit now and the rest later?

Sent PM's to all those who showed interest with more details and further instructions.

I will accept either full payment or 50% deposit.

Edited by Valk009

payment sent.

would be great to have two-tone colors eg. dark grey for internals, light gray for exterior plates.

or perhaps someone might want to pair with me ie. take light internals, dark externals.

hope we can work something out.

That sounds just my style: dark externals with light internals for a low-viz scheme.

Gonna send my payment now