The Post Your Desktop thread

B)) I like a clean work space, the icons on the left are all from this week. I made my xmas list easy to find for the wife. :)

as do i. unfortunately, my desktop is a little less organized at the moment then i usually like to keep it;

MyDesktop7-28-11.png

My laptop wallpaper from the first page is still my laptop wallpaper, and the desktop wallpaper I posted is still the wallpaper on that desktop... it's just not my main computer anymore. I built a new one, and I'll post my wallpaper from it when I get around to turning it on. See, the thing is, I mostly use my Windows desktop for gaming. I bought a Mac mini for screwing around on the internet. So here's my Mac's desktop.

post-187-0-92168800-1312502957_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my desktop on my laptop currently.

Man, that image of Yamato is sick! Do you have any more images like that? And can I mooch a high-ress image from you?

Nice WPs there Shaorin and Gian.

BTW Gian, can you attach clean versions for download?

Thanks.

thanks. wish i could find a bigger version of that pic, as it's my favorite of Mikuru Asahina of Haruhi Suzumiya fame...

Yeah, unfortunately. I'm gonna run this thing into the ground before I buy a new one.

Oh, I don't mean it like, "WTF, you got a Dell?" In the race to keep costs down, a lot of PC makers buy their parts from the same sources, and reliability among most of the major brands is pretty similar (that is, about 1 out of 5 has problems within three years).

I just think it's sad that I can recognize a Dell by its dock.

attempt to break the monotony...

Monotony in a thread where most of the users are using anime-inspired wallpapers, maybe, but it seems like that's the sort of picture that's on most of the desktops on most of the computers I service.

I'll give you bonus points for using Ubuntu, though. Been meaning to do a clean install of 11.04 on my Linux box... I kind of jacked up the install that's on there.

attempt to break the monotony...

Nice monotony break... um, clean version. :D.. and if I am guessing, that's a winamp skin, which skin is it?

Thanks.

Images scaled down to 75%.

My desktop background

post-1088-0-30257300-1314543879_thumb.png

My laptop background

post-1088-0-44662700-1314543880_thumb.png

Nice, um, clean version available?

Sidepoint, I guess, that if anyone's gonna be posting to the desktop thread and show desktop, may aswell include a clean version of the wallpaper. Because so far, there's been nearly a 99.64% request rate for cleans.

Edited by Dangaioh

Nice monotony break... um, clean version. :D.. and if I am guessing, that's a winamp skin, which skin is it?

Thanks.

Sidepoint, I guess, that if anyone's gonna be posting to the desktop thread and show desktop, may aswell include a clean version of the wallpaper. Because so fay, there's been nearly a 99.64% request rate for cleans.

well, it is a desktop-thread, not a wallpaper-thread. :D

can't upload the skin, but you can try searching for "Desiree_Chang.wsz" for winamp2-versions and/or get the http://www.skinbase.org/rate.php?skins=17860 for the winamp3-version.

anyway, i usually switch from anime to non-anime wallies every few months or so, hence the monotony-thingy.

here's the clean version for my current non-anime wallie:

post-263-0-94685600-1315617858_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment