Yamato Sale @ HLJ

BlueMax

Strange to see Noa's Ingram going cheaper than Ota's :unsure:

I'm afraid a decal sheet that doesn't even match any of the sale items doesn't make those prices any better for me :mellow:

Edited by thegunny

Actually I am willing to get a few of those decals... so for those who are buying, but not going to keep the decals, please let me know by PM. Willing to pay 6 USD, including postage on seller's end, for each sheet. Looking to acquire about 5 sheets.

Couldn't have chosen a worse time to hold a sale...right after I put several hundred on the counter for a VF-0A and VF-1J Hikaru. That, and the fact that I just bought the VF-0S at FULL PRICE at my local hobby shop! And less than a week later, it's on 30% discount, damn it! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Painfully tempting price slashes, too. 20% off on both the VF-1D and DYRL VF-1S Hikaru Anniversary Plus! Hmmm, maybe I could spare just one more hundred dollars to this guy....

Went ahead and snagged a VF-1D since that's the only 2 seater I need and after I get TV roy my TV valk collection will be complete Too bad the 22s haven't dropped more, but if the sale is still on for at least a few more days I'll snag both of them.

Lol. Well, I'm pretty glad I waited. I just put down my order for the Gamlin VF-22. :D

Thanks to MWF posters for keeping me updated on sales though!

Edited by Cent

Gah, I knew this would happen. I caught myself thinking earlier, "Watch, they'll have a Yamato sale as soon as the free shipping runs out." In hindsight though, good thing I got the Hikaru+ then.. it's already backordered. :lol:

Actually... considering it's only 20% off.. or about $25.. the free shipping might have been a bit of a better deal, since I also got a TV CF-1A, and that one's not on sale. In fact, I think most of the discounts on VF-1s are about the same as free shipping. The good discounts are valks that are more expensive to begin with, like the VF-0 and VF-22s, especially Gamlin's.

That deal on the Super Hikaru 1J isn't bad either, I'd jump on that if I didn't already have one.

I'd kind of like to get that VF-0S... but I've gone back into savings mode, so I shouldn't buy any more stuff until my job is completely secure. I took exception for the free shipping, but I need to not be spending any more for a while.

I ordered the VF-22S Gamrin Kizaki this morning and completed all the info just like every other time I've order from HLJ, but I've yet to receive an order acknowledgment from them. Has this happened to anyone else? My last order was during the free shipping and it went through right away.

I ordered the VF-22S Gamrin Kizaki this morning and completed all the info just like every other time I've order from HLJ, but I've yet to receive an order acknowledgment from them. Has this happened to anyone else? My last order was during the free shipping and it went through right away.

Me me!

I found it strange as well. Probably coz its during the weekends? I've sent them an email last nite regarding this. No reply for that as well :blink:

Same here, this has happened before with me, but rarely, I think the last time was when I ordered some Robot Damashiis during one of their sales.

Hobby Search has the VF-1A movie Kakizaki for ¥5880! So I got it for just under $100 shipped EMS. ^_^

Hey, why not?

their prices are actually really great!

It's funny that the sales just keep rotating around. Each company always has at least one item that is significantly cheaper than the rest.

I got a 1/60 tv max from hlj recently. After shipping, it was like $80

Same here, this has happened before with me, but rarely, I think the last time was when I ordered some Robot Damashiis during one of their sales.

Damn!!! there goes my resolution not to buy more toys this month. That VF-22 Gamlin seemed too much of a bargain to let go by!!! :rolleyes:

I put my order yesterday and recieved an aknowledgement immediately, however saying it will not be processed before 14 June.