Hi everyone.........

K-1

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the wonderful people of this site. I'm a long time fan of Macross and Robotech, but it has been a long time since I got to see a Macross episode. :unsure: I thought that since I recently signed up on this site, I should at least say hi. so, here it is. :p

Welcome to the addiction. Stay away from the Toys section if you want to keep eating...

Yeah! LOL! But I think it's too late for him, I showed him the Valkyrie Exchange.

DOOOH! You're screwed then....start stocking up on r"amen" noodles? You'll thank me later...

Hello k1, and welcome to the Macrossworld Forum. Don't worry, we don't bite (much). Here, have some yoshinol (where is yoshi when you need him?), always salute to the hory froating head kawamori, and join the party. B))

BTW, try and avoid putting pictures in your signature. People here doesn't like that, and will complain. Avatars are alright, everyone has one and then some. And listen to the mods. We've already lost some "interesting" members of the community (rules are rules) because they overlooked this little piece of common sense. :ph34r:

howdy.

I'm only a wonderful person in the PM hours, FYI. You'll like it here - we all got our own little quirks and traditions on this board(Yoshinol, bi-weekly RT/HG-bashing, etc) but just don't take anything too personal or anything and you should have a great time/addiction here.