MG rex is on the way

Hmmm...I wonder what retailers will carry this beast...might actually consider purchasing it....

usually it's shops like Sideshow and BBTS. I'm sure there will be similar retailers that will carry it for other regions.

• 1 month later...

I wonder what they will do for Ray. The hydro cutter in the mouth probably wouldn't be too hard, as well as lighting the eyes and cockpit, but beyond that, I don't see much more potential. And does the hydro cutter even warrant an LED? lol

I think it would. I'd also like to see the thrusters in the arms light up as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice. Contact customer service about the missing antenna, they will sort it out.

The 2nd radome fin doesn't exist - 3A forgot about it, along with the camera assembly(?) in the middle of the torso. I'm pretty sure it was a mix-up with the "battle damaged" line art from MGS4 & the "pre-battle" line art.

The 2nd radome fin doesn't exist - 3A forgot about it, along with the camera assembly(?) in the middle of the torso. I'm pretty sure it was a mix-up with the "battle damaged" line art from MGS4 & the "pre-battle" line art.

Yep, just read about it on the forums. Strange how they have been amazingly accurate for the most part, but neglected some smaller details from the original MGS.

I'm still waiting for mine to ship. :(

Yes, I also came to this painfull explanation.

It's a MGS IV rex version... Still sux

That is a thing of beauty Cain, congrats.

Thanks mate

This is the retail version, right? I think the Bambaland exclusive is still not yet shipped (I'm waiting on mine)

Yes it's the retail version.

About that Kotobukiya Rex kit, are the cammo patterns pre-tampoed/printed/painted, or do you have to mask and paint them yourself?

I'm tempted to buy the kit, but I'm not sure I'm experienced enough to do those cammo patterns. So far, I've only done some tests on my AB and compressor set using scrap plastic.

• 1 month later...