Yamato 1/2000 SDF-1..... complete!

Kurt

i never had a clear idea of just how big this beast is, but having it larger than most lawn ornaments sitting on your patio table just makes me sadder that I'll probably never have one of these.

Jaw dropping really and probably the most impressive custom build and paint job of this model/toy. AMAZING STUFF! now whoever ordered this up from Kurt, how can we get this to MW Con and share this awesome custom with everyone? =P

Wow! Absolutely amazing and flawless work Kurt. A big congratulations is in order.

It really is a feast for the eyes!

Keep up the amazing work.

Now that is freaking pretty. Great build and paint job. As everyone else, I'm pretty jealous that it's not mine!

And to the owner...you're obviously a baller to buy one and then to have Kurt paint it for you so how about sending it....hmmmm.....or just bringing it to MWCon.

I have to agree with Graham, Yamato DOES need to hire you for their commission, lol!

Respect the guy who have the funds to buy one of these beauties, and respect the guy who manage to put all this together!

Hope the replacement hand reach u soon... :D

Kurt,

I will say it again and again: you never cease to amaze me. Every time you post your customs, I'd swear it gets better and better. Your attention to detail is impeccable and outstanding especially the Macross City in the leg of the DYRL SDF-1. Damn good work. I really think Yamato need to have you on their production or prototype staff. Again good work.