Guest davidwhangchoi

the first time i played splatter house was on the tgx-16. it was awesome.

i never liked galaxy force II... i saw the sit down cab and it just turned around in a circle like a spinning top. i thought gloc's 360 cab was much better.

i wish pc engine came out w more stuff in the us. but nintendo had everything locked up at the time.

Guest davidwhangchoi

yeah, i really felt NEC had a winner but it was at the wrong time. that turbo express (portable) was way ahead of it's time.

my older brother was really good at this:

I'm playing Secret of Evermore on my SNES at the moment. I had a hard time getting into the gameplay at first and I think I died several times on my way to Fireeyes village. However in the end I managed to (barely) kill the Raptors and receive my free Moos Vest. Stopped after the first boss and now it is time to do some swamp huntin'. :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah and their GBA style PC-Engine. I remember that game, only got to play it on the Commodore 64.

pc engine portable was my dream machine but i couldn't afford it. it had a tv tuner too! i can't believe you can play the same hu cards on it. amazing for it's time. that and the original neo geo was insane.

oh man! star wars was one game you needed to play w an arcade cab to experience the joy of the gm. i did play it on c64 as well as mame emulator on pc nut nothing comes close bc of the unique flight stick used:

I went sorta retro by reloading Crysis 1 on my new PC rig that I built last month. Hard to believe the game was released in 2007 as it still looks great at max settings! I wanted to play it again to test out my new GPU, AMD 280X. My old rig using a AMD 4850 and then a 6870 could barely do medium to medium high settings.

Edited by TangledThorns

Guest davidwhangchoi

Holy mother of video games!

00:19! Shinobi I was like 7 or 6 years old when I played. Memories... :wub:

one of my favorite childhood games of all time. ninja magic!

here's one i love:

Guest davidwhangchoi

loved victory road but wondered if it went on forever. i remember rotating those rotary joysticks back and forth forever to block all bullets with the sword...

anyone remember this game:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Sega Outrun is an all time classic:

there is a bug in the arcade game that was kept secret until youtube came out. you can hit the grass and not lose speed. at first i thought he was using God mode and thought this is cheap. but it is not. the driver can still crash into obstacles, cars, trucks and flip the car over. (he does eventually crash into an obstacle several times) since this bug is avail to all players equally it's fair game to top players and they all use it and see how high they can score. this guy is insane his timing is crazy through the obstacles. non emulator all footage from an arcade cabinet:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Have a anciet arcade, about a fighter, in a city like Mad Max (fully of gangs), and he have fght off with all.

In each stage he fight 3 times, ande the final boss is a robot,

The Bonus stage is in the motocicly and he ha to shot down anothers bikers.

I don't remember the name now...

Guest davidwhangchoi

This is one of my all time favorite arcade games... CABAL! I own the NES port which is still pretty damn good despite the graphics, and lack of track ball control the arcade had.

i watch that whole video, that's pretty impressive, i think he's not using a trackball by the movements but still impressive.

Photon Cannon, Infinity !

Marvel super heros but i loved Captain America and the Avengers in the arcade:

i loved the attract mode intro and music:

Edited by davidwhangchoi