Macross Zero Fan Works

joseph

I likes the background, how'd you do that?

You don't say to anybody but I remove it from a web that publishes fractals images. Later I am going to do program that makes my own fractals. This is the new color design of Nora, the previous has micro-errors :lol:

post-5-1061948692_thumb.jpg

Nice design joesph! Did you get the image from a still fram of Episode 2? It looks like the scene at the end where she bringing the landscape to life. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :ph34r:

Woah, Nora looks great. I'm gonna have to print it out and put it up on my wall, I think.... :lol:

I hope that the tinctures does not finish to you when you go by half of print of the poster of Nora.

Nice design joesph! Did you get the image from a still fram of Episode 2? It looks like the scene at the end where she bringing the landscape to life. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.  :ph34r:

Thanks. :) The image this published in Nora Newtype . Now I am finishing first design that it publishes

Edited by joseph

which program do you use for coloring the blanks ?

The designs are done 99 % with FLASH and the bottoms of images are facts with mixtures of imagens and pinceladas filtered and deformed several times soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey Joseph, you should try a DD and Nora wedding. :p:lol:

That wedding I do not see much future but anyway when I haves more time perhaps does something.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Image is the first wall of the Sara's Wedding.

- Why Sara has Red Hair?

- Ummm, I don't know. :)

post-5-1071022513_thumb.jpg

I don't like the background...looks too much like a thunderstorm or something. IMHO, the green background you had for your Sara wallpaper would have been better, makes it look like spring...a la wedding season.

Later, I am going to doing new wall with different colors and backgorund. :)