Official Yamato v.2 1/60 VF-1S TV Version

Macross World Daddy

Got it. That was fast. Love AmiAmi!

My first 1/60 v2. First impressions are pretty cool. I definitely see the improvements to the 1/48 lineage. That backpack scares me almost as much as BP8... is it supposed to require force to get past that detent?

Am I transforming it wrong, or does the square piece that goes around the shoulder joints not lock to the chest plate like the v1 1/60 did? After 1 transformation, I think the black on the shoulders looks like it could be chip city coming up, huh? Love the detail in the feet and the pilot is awesome. Love TV Roy!

My first 1/60 v2. First impressions are pretty cool. I definitely see the improvements to the 1/48 lineage. That backpack scares me almost as much as BP8... is it supposed to require force to get past that detent?

Am I transforming it wrong, or does the square piece that goes around the shoulder joints not lock to the chest plate like the v1 1/60 did? After 1 transformation, I think the black on the shoulders looks like it could be chip city coming up, huh? Love the detail in the feet and the pilot is awesome. Love TV Roy!

it doesn't go past the little bump at all

No it doesn't lock to the chest plate. It gives the arms more play/pose-ability with the moving plate.

Yeah, went through the manual and didn't see anything circled or the like. Gotta say that I love the tampo printing, especially on the gunpod and the intake stickers, as well as the (now) requisite UN Spacy Kites and numbers. Was very happy to see the instrumentation pre-done, as well. If only it had the VF's on the ankles, I probably wouldn't add any. Now, think I gotta repair my broken Thunder Hummer and redo it in white to match.

Got started on customizing my TV Hikaru 1S on Wendsday got the booster verniers painted and I am about to start on the fuel tank verniers will be changing out the Yamato decals on the boosters for the ones Eric sent me. Then after that Max is next, I hope I have the energy to get this done, it has been one tiring week for me. :wacko:

post-269-128478049294_thumb.jpg

post-269-128478049749_thumb.jpg

post-269-128478050101_thumb.jpg

post-269-128478050404_thumb.jpg

Well i dug deep and pre-ordered a 40% discounted Hikaru 1J Super/FP combo! can't let a deal like that pass, SO, i'll have my hikky 1J finally, and Roy TV-1S, i do have a TV Super FP set standalone, so i'll use this one for modding, nice little surprises in store. 1/60 v.2 is perfect.

I'll only need to worry about VE and VD. Can't believe i finally collected a full Vermillion!!! That's history in the making for me, since 13 years of collecting.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well, my Roy 1S and kakizaki 1A bopth arrived. Both seem to be ok from waht I can tell, no stress marks or anything. The Roy is so white and shiny! Looks great! And the Ben 1A looks sweet too, I like the tan colour. I dont have aany canon fodders, are they the same colour?

All in all happy to finish my TV Skull Squadron! I'll do some panel linging and take a pic or two this week :)

No all three CFs are different tan with the CF-1A being the darkest and Hayao being the lightest. I love my kakazaki! I still need a cf-1A though. It's funny that Hikaru 1J is the only one missing from the vermillion squad to complete! (got Roy TV and Hikaru TV on order)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Got my VF-1S Saturday, it's great i paid $130 shipped for it!! The only thing that really sucks is that it does not include the stickers for the super parts, which really pisses me off because the super parts look reall OFF with out the big kite symbols, does any one here sell those stickers or know where i could get them at a good price? PM me please :D

Over-all a great first V.2 Valk

Got my VF-1S Saturday, it's great i paid $130 shipped for it!! The only thing that really sucks is that it does not include the stickers for the super parts, which really pisses me off because the super parts look reall OFF with out the big kite symbols, does any one here sell those stickers or know where i could get them at a good price? PM me please :D

Wow that's disappointing, it's supposed to come with stickers.

I think he means that the kite stickers for the 1/60 are not as bigs as the 1/48 kite logo is when it completely incircles the space for it on the boosters they are a centimeter of. I had to get stickers from Eric at takatoy's, I believe I posted the e-mail address on this thread for someone else. Both Rabidweezil and I used his custom stickers, oh and by the way I am done with customizing Hikaru check it out.

100_3300.jpg

100_3301.jpg

100_3302.jpg

100_3303.jpg

100_3304.jpg

100_3305.jpg

100_3306.jpg

100_3307.jpg

100_3308.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Second Batch of photo, if you want to see more just click my link below. The stickers that I used are pictured in the first photo from my last post, they are from Eric a full sized Kite logo and here is his e-mail address takatoys@speedy.com.pe, enjoy.

100_3309.jpg

100_3310.jpg

100_3311.jpg

100_3312.jpg

100_3313.jpg

100_3314.jpg

100_3315.jpg

100_3320.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

You didn't get the stickers and manual for the Super Parts??

It did not come with the stickers or instructions for the super parts, only for the VF-1S itself, it came with the stickers and manuel for the valkyrie, is that on just mine or with everyone?

Thanks a Million VF-18S Hornet ;)

Hi OOGeass,

Same here..i didn't get the decal and the instructions for the super parts but at the end i got it by requesting the decal from the toy shop..:) And it came only with the manual for the valkryie itself..it's totally weird!!

sadly i got mines from ebay so i cant request for the decals, but i thought thats how all of them are.

can any one else comment on wheather or not theres came with the stickers for the super parts? i sent overdrive a request and e-mailed the guy i was advised to and am currently awaiting a reply

sadly i got mines from ebay so i cant request for the decals, but i thought thats how all of them are.

can any one else comment on wheather or not theres came with the stickers for the super parts? i sent overdrive a request and e-mailed the guy i was advised to and am currently awaiting a reply

00Geass did you get a reply from Eric of Takatoys yet?

Yeah, what's the contact info? I want to know if he can make some VF/VFA-102 decals in 1/60 and 1/72.

I'm pretty sure Erick doesn't make stickers from requests. He has them printed up at a print shop which requires a certain amount ordered to be cost affective (I'd imagine at least a few hundred)

I'm pretty sure Erick doesn't make stickers from requests. He has them printed up at a print shop which requires a certain amount ordered to be cost affective (I'd imagine at least a few hundred)

That is correct, I can not order to print just one sheet.

Nice pictures VF-18S Hornet, you did a good job cutting the kite circle.

That is correct, I can not order to print just one sheet.

Nice pictures VF-18S Hornet, you did a good job cutting the kite circle.

Thanks I used a circle template and a new x-acto blade to cut out the Kite logo. I might be ordering another set from you it seems I miscalculated how many I need since getting the Hikaru Super 1S along with Roy. Since I just got done with Max and Millia's was already finished I only have one left for at least one of the Production Types.