Official Yamato v.2 1/60 VF-1S TV Version

Macross World Daddy

valk only for me, want tv roy

Same here, now I have to do some shelf clearing and budget shifting. . . (and begging lots and lots of begging)

Awesome. I don't mind double dipping on Roy if I get a bright white one with a TV figure. Makes me glad I picked up that set of TV packs last HLJ sale, so I can just stick with the plain version, and use a spare Hikaru figure if I want.

Now if I could just manage to get a second strike pack... but those seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth somehow. :p

Honestly, I have no idea why Yamato releases low-vis versions, but never the more asked for versions. Case in point, Milia's TV Q-Rau vs her DYRL version. I think I can safely say that I'm not the only one who wants a TV Q-Rau to pose with my VF-1A Max TV version, and it's so easy for Yamato to just recolor the DYRL Q-Rau in TV version green.

I prefer the TV versions of the designs over DYRL and I especially would love to have a TV Q-Rau to pose with TV VFs.

I prefer the TV versions of the designs over DYRL and I especially would love to have a TV Q-Rau to pose with TV VFs.

honestly? Even though I love the DYRL flick, the tv mecha is the only mecha for me....

Which is why I'm so bummed about this tv roy coming out after I bought a DYRL broken shoulder special..... :angry:

Edited by pondo

Exo, you suck for destroying my poll but it did the job.

Yamato, i will accept 5% for every tv Roy sold!!

Graham,

Pass it along!! Hehehe!!

Now, for the million dollar question.......will there be a battle damaged (Roy's death) 3rd tv version???? I say, yes, considering how Yamato love's to milk the franchise. GO YAMATO!!!!

any one knows if the 1/60 TV Focker came only with hikaru pilot, only with focker or... (dreaming) both?

I think if the new 1S Tv came with hikaru TV pilot, the only "new" release will be the 1S with TV fast pack. ("new" because is the same color as the 1J HikARU TV.)

Edited by maximilian_jenius

any one knows if the 1/60 TV Focker came only with hikaru pilot, only with focker or... (dreaming) both?

I think if the new 1S Tv came with hikaru TV pilot, the only "new" release will be the 1S with TV fast pack. ("new" because is the same color as the 1J HikARU TV.)

the standalone is supposed to come with Roy and the super pack combo is supposed to have hikaru.

Pre-ordered mine for the fair price of $120 off tisinc99.com.

Jeeze, I just checked out that site. It's crazy expensive. Angloz, overdrive, amiami, and hlj alway seem to have some good deals, but that place was preicy across the board.

Jeeze, I just checked out that site. It's crazy expensive. Angloz, overdrive, amiami, and hlj alway seem to have some good deals, but that place was preicy across the board.

Over-drive,HLJ, amiami, those are all goods sites for most yamato stuff they all supplied me with my 1/48's, but I already calculated total shipping from them and the price, it was cheaper to buy from tisinc99 overall with shipping included. For the most part tisinc99 is over-priced due to being right here in the states, but the TV Roy was a steal overall.