Official Yamato v.2 1/60 VF-1S TV Version

Macross World Daddy

I'll pick up the TV Roy without FP's for sure.

I will pick up both so that I can have one in fighter with Roy figure plus my extra fastpack and battroid with fastpack on.

Here are the translated detailed information. The canopy will come in clear, no more tinting.

1 / 60 VF-is completely transformed to become one new model a long time series, a complete transformation in the Yamato series is the first announcement of the new aircraft 手Gakeru! (?)

- The Macross Roy Focker shows up on the skies, despite the departure from the middle of a hero, why did not you ever commercialization [VF-1S].

- Such aircraft will be finally released.

- Appeared at the same time Hikaru Ichijo VF-1S with the parts so set on sale in supermarkets, in conjunction Please note!

- Color Pilot. Is important.

- The Movie [Do You Remember Love? ] Had appeared [VF-1S] aircraft are all commercialized

I, TV version of [Macross] of the [VF-1S] is the first time!

- Yamato Macross about this is the first [TV version Fokker] was by design can do it!

- The body color is important.

- Review the aircraft body for video, TV version of a [white] color molding adopted!

- The movie version is different from the white.

- Of course the TV version of [VS-1S] speaking, black arrow head!

- We will also reproduce well!

- Deferred accessories too.

- Usually 1 / 60 VF-complete transformation as one Ganpoddo range missiles and,

- Includes attachment for Makurosusutando.

- Wrist motion is also specified, so no TV version [non-moving round the wrist] is so, TV appeared in [VF-1S]

We is!

- Material-Body: ABS, PVC (non-phthalate), zinc alloy, etc.

- Time Fighter Products, Size: 25cm total length

- Accessories: missile / surface missile barreled 3 / Ganpoddo / wrist right round for posing /

Roy Fokkafigyua (for the cockpit) / attachment for Makurosusutando /

Kokupitto・Kapuseru attachment arm for securing / Makingusutekka / Manual

Prototype product images are used during early production ※ The [1/60VF-1S Roy Fokker] and the actual product because it uses slightly different. In addition, the stable production quality

[Coating of canopy] Please acknowledge our processing is currently stopped.

Hmmm.... I like the options, but...

It would be nice if they offered this to us at first.

Do you guys think they're going to come out with OFF WHITE versions of the current TV valks? (TV Max, etc?) ie 1/48 off white TV versions.

And while they're staying true to the source, maybe they should include the Roy bundled version with bullet holes and blood in the seat? =)

Edited by fifbeat

Hi guys, I was surfing the web on Yamato Store and I saw the news of Roy TV version. This is awesome !!!!

Then I decide to come and share with you guys about it but you make the news first.

I really will buy this valkyrie. But Im not sure, because maybe Yamato release a Focker TV version weahering version later, and I prefeer 2nd one.

Well it's up for pre-order, but I can't tell if this TV version is off white or not?

10115371a3.jpg

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10115371

YES! My prayers have been answered! Thank God I haven't bought the Anniversary Plus Roy yet. I'll probably save some cash buying this, instead. All I need now is a VF-1J Hikaru with FAST packs (that way, I can get the Roy pilot fig from the standalone set, and mount the -1J's FAST packs on the -1S Roy to be posed with Hikaru as an option), and my first-gen VF collection is complete!

I don't see why they need to include both pilots.

The standalone with Roy only, but the Super needs Misa and Hikaru *if it's possible*.

Maybe for a battle damaged version.... i will wait for EXO.

Agreed, standalone with Roy, and fast pack with Hikaru. That's the way the animation has.

well well...seems I'll be signing up for one of those stand alone TV white versions...don't need more "packs" and already have the hikaru gummy.

Fokker-semapai is coming!!!!!

(do we have confirmation of it not having self-exploding-radioactive-autism-inducing-shoulders?)