The PS3 thread

Gaijin

I pre-ordered DA 2 because of the many bonuses for doing so. Just bought DA Awakenings half-off at Newegg (it came and went so fast in stores I never had a chance to pick it up). Plan to get demo tonight.

:edit: Whoops, this is the PS thread. All my DA stuff is on my 360.

I pre-ordered DA 2 because of the many bonuses for doing so. Just bought DA Awakenings half-off at Newegg (it came and went so fast in stores I never had a chance to pick it up). Plan to get demo tonight.

:edit: Whoops, this is the PS thread. All my DA stuff is on my 360.

see, this is why we should have a single Video game thread. All discussion of multi-platform games ends up here for one reason or another.

There is now a VF-25f in the main courtyard and sherly and rankas costumes for sale at Home.

Gotta check it out. I wish I could gift that stuff to my US account or have my US avatar travel to JPN Home. I'd buy a JPN PSN card from playasia or the like if I could...

I watched 6 eps now but not sure how to actually get the sdf1 to

show up in my apt.

I just got the SDF-1, you need to go to your apartment and go to furniture menu there should be a star on he icon you need click then in that category you will find the Macross. Also did u see that there is a transforming DX VF-25F you can get for apartment aswell. Also it seems that the may'n concert is this weekend sat the 26th japan time which means it's Friday nightish USA time.

I just got the SDF-1, you need to go to your apartment and go to furniture menu there should be a star on he icon you need click then in that category you will find the Macross. Also did u see that there is a transforming DX VF-25F you can get for apartment aswell. Also it seems that the may'n concert is this weekend sat the 26th japan time which means it's Friday nightish USA time.

Awesome thank you! I accidentally made a duplicate but that one can stay in ship mode while the other

is in bot mode. I saw the thing for the vf-25. Wonder what it takes to get that. Hopefully will be back from work in time for the show.

Went to a house party on the weekend. They had a Japanese Wii and a subscribtion to the Japanese Joysound karaoke service (basically every song in those tombs they have in Japanese karaoke booths on demand online). Are there ANY plans or rumours about this coming to PS3? It seems like the perfect excuse to get Japanese girls in my room !! : )

Awesome thank you! I accidentally made a duplicate but that one can stay in ship mode while the other

is in bot mode.

I did the same thing but it wasn't an accident. :D

I noticed the arms/shoulders don't go straight back but cant out at an angle like the DYRL... and the main guns has the spines in the front and the tips are raised up instead of straight, also like the DYRL. It's a shame, the camera angles don't let you look around like the movement angles.

Speaking of the Macross campaign, when do the episodes switch> I just watched the first two Dynamite 7 episodes, and am wondering when I need to check in to watch Zero?

i think they change every week. should change on friday.

Vagrant Story is now available in the Playstation Store:

Vagrant Story Brings A Riot To The PlayStation Store This Week

I think it was the most frustrating PS1 game from Square I ever played. All that equipment stat grinding and the hard bosses you had to face if you didn't prepare well, well, well in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a pretty awesome looking mecha game and its only 9 months in development by a small indie team. Hope it comes to he PS3. I want to know what you guys think of it.

Edited by network19

I found a pretty awesome looking mecha game and its only 9 months in development by a small indie team. Hope it comes to he PS3. I want to know what you guys think of it.

It's very early in development, and no platform has been announced yet... which is why we started talking about it in the general video game thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how?

There seems to be some question about whether the information was just exposed or flat out stolen. We also don't know exactly how many people were effected by this, or if any credit card or banking information was stolen.

There seems to be some question about whether the information was just exposed or flat out stolen. We also don't know exactly how many people were effected by this, or if any credit card or banking information was stolen.

yeah... that depends on believing anything that Sony says on the matter. I've already had my card reissued.

yeah... that depends on believing anything that Sony says on the matter. I've already had my card reissued.

I did the same as soon as they said there was a chance of credit card info being stolen. Better safe than sorry in this sort of situation.

I'm still surprised at how long it took them to say anything about it. They should at the very least immediately told people to keep an eye on their credit card bills and then when they knew more they could have told people to actually change their numbers.

Yup. I can only see this situation two ways.

1. Sony lied to save face, putting their own interests ahead of their customers.

2. Sony's security team is incompetent.

Either way.. this is just pathetic.

Edited by eugimon

Yup. I can only see this situation two ways.

1. Sony lied to save face, putting their own interests ahead of their customers.

2. Sony's security team is incompetent.

Either way.. this is just pathetic.

I don't quite understand why none of this information was encrypted on their servers. It's nonsensical.

Well, some good news:

"the entire credit card table was encrypted" and there is "no evidence that credit card data was taken"

Outside of worrying about my spam-free e-commerce e-mail address getting spammed, this isn't too big of a deal for me. My address has changed during the outage, and my PSN password won't do anyone any good (outside of PSN).