Character Art Appreciation Thread III

Vepariga

Normally I don't collect figurines, but Sheryl looks so fine in that flightsuit that I might make an exception for this one. Now I just have to find out who has it, and will I have to break my bank account to have it.

If they'd only tweak it and make a flightsuit Grace version.... (hey, that body looks more like Grace's than Sheryl's IMHO)

If they'd only tweak it and make a flightsuit Grace version.... (hey, that body looks more like Grace's than Sheryl's IMHO)

That'd be pretty sweet too. I do suppose some of the 'proportions' correspond more to Grace who was animated more consistently than Sheryl.

I think my brain just jumped out my left ear, and ran yelping down the street. :blink:

Also, that Sheryl fig isn't new, it was around a long time ago, but I don't think it's official. If I recall correctly, it was a garage kit that someone released. The face and proportions just look really off to me though, regardless of how drool-worthy it is.

Honestly, I was kind of disappointed they didn't play more with Sheryl getting into Alto's flying classes.. I think it would've been a hilarious twist for her to ditch her music career for flying, and then completely wipe the floor with Alto, driving him back to kabuki. :lol:

Actually that is one spin on the love triangle we haven't seen yet.. two girl pilots fighting over a guy singer. Could be interesting to see. ^_^

I'm dying to know what is this about.

It's basically Mikimoto's thoughts on wrapping up Macross.

Macross... It is the first and most deeply-involved work for me... Full of failures and embarrassments. I caused a lot of problems for so many people, and everyone took care of me (and I'm still causing problems..). However, I still want to take care of this show, and given the opportunity I would like to develop these characters further (though I feel I want to avoid doing it as a sequel..). It was an extremely fortunate work for me.

Kawamori -- "Sorry, you're not gonna be on anymore.."

Minmay -- "Not even one song..?"

Max -- "Idiot..."

Normally I don't collect figurines, but Sheryl looks so fine in that flightsuit that I might make an exception for this one. Now I just have to find out who has it, and will I have to break my bank account to have it.

Its a 2010 garage kit from "Kojin." From the looks of it a "one-of-a-kind" for personal collection and never put for sale. <_<

http://myanimeshelf....Pilot_Suit_Ver.

Only other thing I can gather is that it was put on display at "Won Fes" 2010.

4321a0a025a1a7bfdb17e37e3ed2f453.jpg?1280293433

http://www.figure.fm...100/111100.html

Personally I'd prefer a swimsuit Grace verison. After all Grace was the ONLY Frontier chick that didn't get any coverage in the swimsuit artworks.

Edited by Freiflug88

i was misquoting Sir Alec Guiness (but i blaim the purple bodice) when i was looking her boobies... and zippering up AND down to 'Bridge on the River Kuai (or however you say 'cute').... oh drat.

Edited by TehPW