Character Art Appreciation Thread III

Vepariga

familiaqr7re4.jpg

Damn straight, I would love to even just have something in novel or manga format. About the only detail we know, beyond birthdays and such, is that Milia almost died during Miracle's birth (which is why they named her that).

One of the twins shows up in another of Emilia's pictures during the 7 movie, but as a teen.

Edited by Talos

I'd really like a whole OVA dedicated to Emilia. Her character was interesting in the rather short Macross 7 OVA/movie/whatever. Sure, the rest of the Jenius family would be the best way to go, but I'd be happy if they at least showed more of Emilia.

familia_Jenius.jpg

I have never heard of Shiba Midou and I looked him up on wikipidia. It said he is the "Rumered" iligitamate son of max. But I can not see that being true. There is no way Max would cheat on Milia.

I have never heard of Shiba Midou and I looked him up on wikipidia. It said he is the "Rumered" iligitamate son of max. But I can not see that being true. There is no way Max would cheat on Milia.

He's the protagonist of "Macross 7 Trash".

Towards the end of the series, it is revealed that the rumour was false.

familia_Jenius.jpg

Milia was a busy woman on and off that tarmac. I'd like to see a story of the daughters as well. Hot older daughters in combat with different valks and mecha. Man, I need to wipe the drool, hahahah.

post-351-129904732563_thumb.jpgpost-351-129904735331_thumb.jpgpost-351-129904741997_thumb.jpgpost-351-129904728196_thumb.png

The Minmay pic is super hot.

No, this is the oldest sister, Komilia Jenius. Mylene is the youngest. By the time of Macross 7, Komilia is well over 30.

Komilia is in the upper-left corner (standing) in this picture. Mylene is the little baby in the center. Emilia, from the Macross 7 movie, is the green-haired one standing in front of Max.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/The_Jenius_Family.jpg

ah, Cute Family♥ thanks!! ^_^