Kaa-'Tsai Lecon Prane?

captain america

I gave the instructions a bump.

Out of curiousity. Lets say that there is a pretty long line of Kits on a guy's workbench ahead of this one. Would it be better to bake the parts and let them sit in the box, or wait until you are ready to start building before breaking out the cookie sheet?

I gave the instructions a bump.

Out of curiousity. Lets say that there is a pretty long line of Kits on a guy's workbench ahead of this one. Would it be better to bake the parts and let them sit in the box, or wait until you are ready to start building before breaking out the cookie sheet?

It shouldn't really make a difference so long as the parts, once baked, are allowed to cool to room temperature. The hardening process is permanent once the parts are cooked ^_^

Received my kit, I'm really happy with it - great casting and superb details. I won't be working on it until I've built up enough experience with resin kits. Thanks again to Grayson72 for graciously offering me his kit.

Question for the Captain, how long and at what temp do we bake the high-strength polymer parts?

Edited by Space_Monkey

Received my kit, I'm really happy with it - great casting and superb details. I won't be working on it until I've built up enough experience with resin kits. Thanks again to Grayson72 for graciously offering me his kit.

Question for the Captain, how long and at what temp do we bake the high-strength polymer parts?

The info is in the instructions.

sorry if i'm a bit dense. do i have to bake everything? or just the fuselage parts shown in the first page of the instruction sheet?

i'll probably need to bake this and build later as i'm not sure if the place i'm moving to will have an oven. will i need to take special precautions for storage?

Just the dark(er) blue parts. No storage precautions necessary; just the usual common-sense stuff ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

It's here, it's here !!! OH HAPPY DAY !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now let's start the search from decal sheet - i have a ideia but will wait until see the decals, later i'll tell if worths the price - a little question Cap, i need to cook the pieces right now or can wait ( maybe a year ) until build the Cat's ? There's a long "to-built" list of models over my table...

Now let's start the search from decal sheet - i have a ideia but will wait until see the decals, later i'll tell if worths the price - a little question Cap, i need to cook the pieces right now or can wait ( maybe a year ) until build the Cat's ? There's a long "to-built" list of models over my table...

I've been researching decals as well, I want something pretty cool for the radome...