No Beagle Blow Superior... that blows superior...

EXO

Last night I got bit by the Mospeada bug after being away for so long.

I picked up Toynami's Rand and the Mospeada Complete Art Works in one fell swoop. Pretty decent price too. ^_^

Looks like T-REX is gearing up for Summer Wonder Fest with an SD Inbit. What do you guy's think?

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Wow, that is TINY. I like it, and as Totoro242 said it'll look good with the Morphers.

Speaking of Morphers, am I the only one who would love to see Toynami make a Beta Morpher?

I think the Alpha Morpher is still my favorite Alpha/Legioss toy.

Wow, that is TINY. I like it, and as Totoro242 said it'll look good with the Morphers.

Speaking of Morphers, am I the only one who would love to see Toynami make a Beta Morpher?

I think the Alpha Morpher is still my favorite Alpha/Legioss toy.

Beta Morphers would be awesome, especially if they connected to the Alpha.

I also think that a Beta Super Posable fighter would be really cool. It could fit the SP's and also the MP's as an alternative for those who don't want to buy a transforming Beta. But, given the size, it would still be a rather silly price for an inordinate chuck of vinyl.

I know Toynami toyed with idea of just a Beta in fighter mode, but coupled with the SP, I think it would be pretty cool.

I guess overall, I just want to see more Beta toys...

• 2 weeks later...

Frakking Toynami.

My case fresh Masterpiece Cyclone Rand didn't come with the Gallant Pistol or Rifle. :angry:

I hope they can help me out with this one.

good luck with that, I've been emailing them for months asking for replacement ratchets for my master piece o crap alpha.

Awesome pic indeed. Love the Kineda vs. Stick. If only the scales were similar.

Then i'm afraid the price would be similar too :lol: .

No, but realy..i would pay big bucks for a 12" ride armor stick if it was made of the same quality as the Kaneda bike.

The picture does not do the scale justice. The Kaneda bike is way bigger, and heavy too.

Lots of diecast metal. If you guys want i can take a picture side by side later on.

Edited by gilermo

Even kitties LOVE the bikes. B))

Great pics gilermo!

Thanks, i love it too.

It is one of the best collectibles i even had. The pictures don't do the quality and finish of this product any justice.

It's heavy too, i would say about 6-7 pounds (that's about 3,5 kilo's to us European dudes :) )

Sure it is very expensive, but if you have the change to buy one of the instead of 4 repaints of the same Yamato Macross fighter. I would definitely get one...

Edited by gilermo

I know it's not mospeada, but i did not want to keep this from you guys :lol: !

P1000245.jpg

That Akira Bike is beautiful. B)) I have the McFarlane version and I thought that was big... :wacko:

I'm afraid that i am unfamiliar with that trick...

Similar to the shot above. Bring the camera down to 'ground' level and closer to Stig, that way he will look bigger because he is closer to the camera and Kaneda is further away.

Hi. I want to know if a CM Legioss can connect to a Toynami Beta legitimately? I have a CM Dark Legioss and no Dark Tread to connect it to. I'd like to eventually purchase the Toynami Shadow Beta to go with it since there are no CM versions. Thanks!

good luck with that, I've been emailing them for months asking for replacement ratchets for my master piece o crap alpha.

I have send them several emails, over 3 years ago. Still no answer <_< .

Well, well, well...Toynami actually came through. :D

First off, we apologize for the delay in getting back to you and that your item was missing a couple pieces.

I've attached a picture to this email, please let me know that these are the parts you need.

As soon as I get confirmation, I'll be happy to send them out to you.

post-31-127440443848_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, do any of you have the Dark Legioss from CM's? If so, can it hold it's synchro cannon without it dropping if you move the figure? My red Legioss cannot hold it's gun well at all, it WILL fall out if I even budge it.

For that matter, does anyone know of after-market manipulator sets with fixed hands that can be swapped out for the CM's Legioss?

The CMs fixed posed hands available as upgrade parts fix the normal Legioss toys. The Dark Legioss uses a 'pinch over fist' connection... you swap the hand for one made just for the gun, no issues with fit or flop.

The CMs fixed posed hands available as upgrade parts fix the normal Legioss toys. The Dark Legioss uses a 'pinch over fist' connection... you swap the hand for one made just for the gun, no issues with fit or flop.

Any links to where I can buy the upgrade set? I looked on Ebay but only found regular Legioss/Tread sets. A lot of the etailers never got the upgraded set in. Thanks for the reply on the Dark Legioss too, I might pick it up. Does the synchro cannon have pegs that plug into the shoulders in fighter mode?

I'm at work now so I can't really go to my site so you should probably double-check everything I'm saying here against anymoon.com's dedicated post as I'm working off memory right now. Getting the upgrade parts are nigh impossible. If you want to buy a whole new Legioss/Tread you can usually find the whole kit on eBay (and not bad price either, like $170 shipped to US). The synchro cannon does have pegs that fit into the shoulders in fighter mode.

I'm at work now so I can't really go to my site so you should probably double-check everything I'm saying here against anymoon.com's dedicated post as I'm working off memory right now. Getting the upgrade parts are nigh impossible. If you want to buy a whole new Legioss/Tread you can usually find the whole kit on eBay (and not bad price either, like $170 shipped to US). The synchro cannon does have pegs that fit into the shoulders in fighter mode.

I actually did check your reviews before posting the questions here, haha. Can the swappable hand used for the synchro cannon on the right arm of the Dark Legioss retract int the forearm like the regular hands, or is it too big? The reason I ask, is because if I get one, I'd like to just keep that "gun hand" on at all times rather than having to swap it every time I want to pose the Legioss in Armo Soldier/Diver modes. For that matter, can the regular hands that it comes with hold the regular Legioss gun with no problem?

You can see the fist pretty well in this picture of the pilot-less type:

CMs-Pilotless-Legioss-4.jpg

The fist has two pegs on either side that fit into slots in the gun. I don't think the gun will fit the hand without those pegs (or, if you can get it on that fist, the gun will move around all nimbly bimbly like a cat hopping from tree to tree).

You can see the fist pretty well in this picture of the pilot-less type:*snip*

The fist has two pegs on either side that fit into slots in the gun. I don't think the gun will fit the hand without those pegs (or, if you can get it on that fist, the gun will move around all nimbly bimbly like a cat hopping from tree to tree).

Can that fist retract into the forearm like the regular hands?

Hi. I want to know if a CM Legioss can connect to a Toynami Beta legitimately? I have a CM Dark Legioss and no Dark Tread to connect it to. I'd like to eventually purchase the Toynami Shadow Beta to go with it since there are no CM versions. Thanks!

If you use Alchemy anything is possible but you may have to sacrifice something of equal value.

• 3 weeks later...