I like how they brought back the knife and shield as addons. Although, I think the shield would be better if it was attached to the arm instead of the gatling gun.

I kind of prefer the shield to be part of the gun, since that how it was in the show design. I would however have liked it if the gun and shield together wrapped around the arm more.

I'm happy with how it looks though. The original Heavyarms is my all time favorite Gundam design, and this hits all the cues of the original to a crazy degree. I will have to get this at some point.

:edit:

BTW, I love that they went to the trouble of including the beam saber cradle-arm that was only used 1 time in the whole series.

Edited by anime52k8

So, a surprise mystery SEED MG model is supposedly going to be revealed in the near future at some upcoming hobby show (forgot its name lol) to commemorate the 10th anniversary of SEED.

As if we needed more MG's from said era <_<

Edited by Archer

As if we needed more MG's from said era <_<

It may seem that CE has more MGs than other AU but actually they're incomplete. SEED lacks Justice and Providence to complete the nuclear trio, and Destiny is lacking Legend (poor Destiny, ganged by SF and IJ :p ). Not to mention the rest of original GAT-X.

Is it just me, or do the other two look a LOT like unicorn gundam in both ntd and regular mode? Maybe banshee?

idk

Other two are definitely banshee gundam. the crazy horn shape on the regular mode is pretty visible on the right.

I'm just going to start with sad-smiley-023.gif because of the 3 secret upcoming 1/100 MG's the one on the Left is definitely a Capule.

Or it could be Juagg, look at the top portion. It's not as rounded as Capule.

msm-04g.jpg

Also, nothing said that those three will be MG. If two modes of Banshee displayed separately, most likely they will be HGs.

And also yay for Duel!

I'm going with this one as well, since the silhouette in the picture lacks the extended shoulder of the Capule.

Plus, the Juagg plays a significant part of the opening scene of Gundam UC episode 4.

I'm going with this one as well, since the silhouette in the picture lacks the extended shoulder of the Capule.

Plus, the Juagg plays a significant part of the opening scene of Gundam UC episode 4.

but so does the Capule, and I like that design better. *curls up in ball of denial*

msm-04g.jpg

Also, nothing said that those three will be MG. If two modes of Banshee displayed separately, most likely they will be HGs.

And also yay for Duel!

Okay... much as I love Gundam UC, I think I'll pass on that, no matter the scale. Given the oddness of the design, does seem more likely an HG than an MG.

Meanwhile, I'm awaiting the arrival of MG Zeta Gundam 2.0. For those of you wondering about my Nu build...I soured on it and gave it to some other lucky person who wanted it. Icky poo. Too old. Zeta Gundam 2.0 will hopefully be more yummy :-)

Pete

Does anybody have the MG O? I was looking at it today, and I'm thinking that maybe next year for my birthday I'd like to get it. It's a unique enemy mecha, and I do like Zeta Gundam... but how's the poseability on those legs?

Pete

I've heard that the MG O is so top heavy and what not that the whole thing collapses under its own weight, regardless of all the effort Bandai has put it to keep it upright. Mind you, this is just what I've heard though, so its not actual first hand experience.

I would presume that it does fine if no extreme poses are used though....

• 1 month later...

Why can't they just give us a MG Delta Gundam? <_<

HGUC 1/144 Delta Gundam (Release Date: Mar 2012, Price: 4200 yen)

HGUC 1/144 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee [unicorn Mode] (Release Date: Jan 2012, Price: 1680 yen)

5.jpg