MG Sandrock Custom EW is complete! This took longer than expected because I was sick for over a week during the build. I focused a ton on trying to get the cloak shells to look like cloth. Also I use gold on these kits instead of yellow like the promo pics of the old 1/100 HG EW kits. Now im moving onto GM Sniper II White Dingo.

With Anti-Beam Cloak

MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build

MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build

Sandrock

MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build MG Sandrock Custom EW Painted Build

Edited by anubis20

16 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

MG Sandrock Custom EW is complete! This took longer than expected because I was sick for over a week during the build. I focused a ton on trying to get the cloak shells to look like cloth. Also I use gold on these kits instead of yellow like the promo pics of the old 1/100 HG EW kits. Now im moving onto GM Sniper II White Dingo.

Oh DAMN those gold accents look so tight over the purple. Amazing job

Bandai is doing MG Dom 1.5's , basically taking the Ancient Dom Kits and adding the New Joint parts from the recent P-Bandai MG Dowadge from ZZ gundam, and making it into a mainstream release. 5K yen a pop so they are pretty damn affordable, but still dissapointing outside of the new joints and hands it's the same kit

BM220311.jpg.2c037c538231854115a1fb4fa6a76ece.jpgbm220217.jpg.4276ba53543958c3c5327a6e9957d677.jpg

It may be disappointing to those that already have it, but it’s one of those near perfect looking kits, and then upgraded joints and a pretty cheap selling point for it’s size along with some pretty nice accessories. I could see why it seems to have sold out at a lot of places doing the preorders for them.

• 2 weeks later...