1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Oh, can we add curls to the forehead antennas?  I'm suddenly on board!

Yes you can. Once you put this with the NU gundam rg, just at back and watch the magic. In only a few minutes there will be unbelievable curls perfectly styled and ready for the runway. Char has been all about fashion and hair care and Amuro Was always the perfect test for his skills 

1 hour ago, Big s said:

That thing looks stupider every time I see it

Hahaha! I know what you mean. :lol: 

First, it was VF-31AX's Rectal Thermometer. Second, RX-93ff's Hair Straightener. Now, MSN-04FF's Hair Curlers. What's next? :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, anubis20 said:
Spoiler

MGEX Strike Freedom complete. I can finally retire my Metal Build!! The articulated hands are absolute trash everything else is pretty good. 

MGEX Strike Freedom

52791418348_f497980700_c.jpg

52790968306_f1a6edfb72_c.jpg

52791419098_c19e200c23_c.jpg

52791201129_5a8ebc063b_c.jpg

52791360270_bfbdfd5647_c.jpg

52794840077_bab8ee8336_c.jpg

52791358890_0f921a0759_c.jpg

DAMN!!! As always your work is excellent that that MGEX look sweeeeet! I also see you got rid of the eyesore mold lines on the gold shoulder bits in the front/back.

Mine's still sitting here in a box from MechaWarehouse. I got the wings of light 3rd party addon the other week. I heard there's a possible metal frame from another 3rd party addon in the works. I wouldn't be surprise if there'll be an led addon too eventually. IDK if i should wait until then, lol.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

DAMN!!! As always your work is excellent that that MGEX look sweeeeet! I also see you got rid of the eyesore mold lines on the gold shoulder bits in the front/back.

Mine's still sitting here in a box from MechaWarehouse. I got the wings of light 3rd party addon the other week. I heard there's a possible metal frame from another 3rd party addon in the works. I wouldn't be surprise if there'll be an led addon too eventually. IDK if i should wait until then, lol.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

Thanks! Yes those mold lines were on the knees as well. I tried to save the details on those parts but it involved tricky sanding and it looked more like scratched plastic that smooth one. You can see some details on those parts on the pic of the naked frame. I didn't like the result so I decided to restart and sand those pieces smooth, but its still better than the mold lines.  Trying to match the plating of the original pieces was kind of tricky and its not a perfect match but I am happy with the end result. 

34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Superb as always, @anubis20! :wub: :good: 

Thank you sir! :hi:

• 2 weeks later...

MG Zeta Ver.Ka is imminent, came across this first look on my YT feeds.

On 4/6/2023 at 5:29 PM, anubis20 said:

MGEX Strike Freedom complete. I can finally retire my Metal Build!! The articulated hands are absolute trash everything else is pretty good. 

MGEX Strike Freedom

52791418348_f497980700_c.jpg

52790968306_f1a6edfb72_c.jpg

52791419098_c19e200c23_c.jpg

52791201129_5a8ebc063b_c.jpg

52791360270_bfbdfd5647_c.jpg

52794840077_bab8ee8336_c.jpg

52791358890_0f921a0759_c.jpg

Looks fantastic as ever when you tackle Gunpla @anubis20!

You mentioned your Metal Build can be retired, is it that much better – where does the MGEX excel in your opinion?

Hi

Here's my 1/144 "Eye-Zack" Reconnaissance-type MS. The aircraft is a support unit for the Titans' Test Team and is equipped with the sub-arms and a 120mm Zaku MG. The build is conversion of the HGUC Hi-Zak and the 80's Ewac Zak kit. I added ball joints in the head and torso, lenses in the various sensors and gun site and various other antenna and details. Painted with Mr.Color. Thanks for looking.

DSC05767.JPG

DSC05748.JPG

DSC05749.JPG

DSC05751.JPG

DSC05752.JPG

DSC05753.JPG

DSC05756.JPG

DSC05757.JPG

DSC05758.JPG

DSC05759.JPG

DSC05760.JPG

DSC05762.JPG

2 hours ago, Goodman Models said:

Hi

Here's my 1/144 "Eye-Zack" Reconnaissance-type MS. The aircraft is a support unit for the Titans' Test Team and is equipped with the sub-arms and a 120mm Zaku MG. The build is conversion of the HGUC Hi-Zak and the 80's Ewac Zak kit. I added ball joints in the head and torso, lenses in the various sensors and gun site and various other antenna and details. Painted with Mr.Color. Thanks for looking.

DSC05767.JPG

DSC05748.JPG

DSC05749.JPG

DSC05751.JPG

DSC05752.JPG

DSC05753.JPG

DSC05756.JPG

DSC05757.JPG

DSC05758.JPG

DSC05759.JPG

DSC05760.JPG

DSC05762.JPG

Nice little kitbash!

I just received an email from HLJ saying that my pre-order for the new Z Gundam Ver.ka won't be fulfilled on this print but i will have to wait for the next one, which is probably going to happen in the fall but they are not sure.  It's the first time that something like this happens to me and I am pretty sure that this kind of mess is due to the new Bandai policy of not selling gunpla outside Japan. Anyway that's a different story. Now, do you guys have any idea where i can find a copy? It's very likely that i will be moving to another country in the summer so i really want to get this piece in the next couple of months...I am located in Europe. Thank you.

Edited by Robin-11

5 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

I just received an email from HLJ saying that my pre-order for the new Z Gundam Ver.ka won't be fulfilled on this print but i will have to wait for the next one, which is probably going to happen in the fall but they are not sure.  It's the first time that something like this happens to me and I am pretty sure that this kind of mess is due to the new Bandai policy of not selling gunpla outside Japan. Anyway that's a different story. Now, do you guys have any idea where i can find a copy? It's very likely that i will be moving to another country in the summer so i really want to get this piece in the next couple of months...I am located in Europe. Thank you.

Other than U.S. stores, have they sold out at other Japanese sites? Maybe check amiami 
I think I saw it on sale at either Usags or newtype USA for the American sites, but might be thinking of a different zeta

6 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Try these stores if they will ship to Europe. :good: 

https://www.usagundamstore.com/products/mg-1-100-zeta-gundam-ver-ka

https://www.gundamplanet.com/mg-msz-006-zeta-gundam-ver-ka.html

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/BLF2615240

1 hour ago, Big s said:

Other than U.S. stores, have they sold out at other Japanese sites? Maybe check amiami 
I think I saw it on sale at either Usags or newtype USA for the American sites, but might be thinking of a different zeta

Iirc amiami is one of the businesses that were given a cease and desist order from bandai to not distribute gundam model kits outside of the japan region a year or two ago.

1 hour ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Iirc amiami is one of the businesses that were given a cease and desist order from bandai to not distribute gundam model kits outside of the japan region a year or two ago.

They have been running an American site similar to hlj. Things like preorders usually pop up a few hours later, I haven’t bought any gundam related stuff, but have gotten a few other Bandai items like kits and Macross toys here and there.

MG Force Impulse Gundam mini kit bash. I held off on building a MG Impulse for a while because I never liked the proportions of it, mainly the oversized hands and feet. I originally bought a MG EX-Impulse just to take the feet and hands from that kit but I would have had to mod the feet extensively since they are shaped differently from the stock Impulse. However, I later found out Daban made a MG Impulse and redesigned most of the armor parts on the kit. The design of the Daban Impulse was not for me, but the feet redesign worked and that’s when I decided to finally build an Impulse. Took just the feet from that kit as I wanted this Impulse to be mostly Bandai. The hands are from a MG Justice. The hands did not need any modification aside from some pins to be able to hold on to the beam rifle. 

MG Force Impulse Gundam

MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam

15 hours ago, anubis20 said:

MG Force Impulse Gundam mini kit bash. I held off on building a MG Impulse for a while because I never liked the proportions of it, mainly the oversized hands and feet. I originally bought a MG EX-Impulse just to take the feet and hands from that kit but I would have had to mod the feet extensively since they are shaped differently from the stock Impulse. However, I later found out Daban made a MG Impulse and redesigned most of the armor parts on the kit. The design of the Daban Impulse was not for me, but the feet redesign worked and that’s when I decided to finally build an Impulse. Took just the feet from that kit as I wanted this Impulse to be mostly Bandai. The hands are from a MG Justice. The hands did not need any modification aside from some pins to be able to hold on to the beam rifle. 

MG Force Impulse Gundam

MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam MG Force Impulse Gundam

I’m still not a seed fan, but you do great work on your kits and I appreciate the pictures. Even though I may not like the design, I really do enjoy seeing what you do with these

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Love it @anubis20! The colors are so vibrant. :wub: :good: 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I find the unit 2 so ugly :wacko:

5 hours ago, Big s said:

I’m still not a seed fan, but you do great work on your kits and I appreciate the pictures. Even though I may not like the design, I really do enjoy seeing what you do with these

Many thanks! :hi: