1 hour ago, Big s said:

There’s a few older exclusives going up for another round of preorders tonight on the U.S. site in case anyone is interested. Nothing too exciting though 

Which exclusives are you referring to and on what site?

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

P-Bandai US.

RG Banshee VN/BS expansion

RG Astrea type-F (red one)

MG Amazing Exia

MG Blast Impulse

RE Shokew

RG Eva 04

HGUC PLE-Two's Quebeley (Red+yellow trim)

Thanks dude!

Sorry I was a bit vague. I was heading out the door when I noticed those preorders. Unfortunately they didn’t have the big armed chad gundam that a few others wanted the last time, but I figured someone might have found something interesting there even though most aren’t really new.

45 minutes ago, close313 said:

Damn it's really 80% Ginn High maneuver parts, just missing the leg booster, the chest armor and the weapons. I hope they do that soon too!

I’m pretty sure they’ll milk this as much as possible and probably all the cool variants will be exclusives as well 

4 hours ago, Big s said:

Hope these get some kits. I like the updated gm 

95FD0611-F6C5-43F3-B1E2-ECDDCAB37BDD.png

It's Bandai...and the only reason this anime exists is to sell kits.  Hopefully, we will get regular release kits, but I doubt it.  They will probably be all P-Bandai, reusing the existing Gundam the Origin kits or the Revive versions as a base.  If they do master grade, they will be based off the GM Sniper kit.

14 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

It's Bandai...and the only reason this anime exists is to sell kits.  Hopefully, we will get regular release kits, but I doubt it.  They will probably be all P-Bandai, reusing the existing Gundam the Origin kits or the Revive versions as a base.  If they do master grade, they will be based off the GM Sniper kit.

I have a feeling that the basic guncannon would be standard and since the backpack is totally different the missile variant would be exclusive. Hopefully at least one of the gms will be standard, they look very similar to the origin gundam and I think that’s where most of the parts are coming from both in hg and if they do an mg. As far as mg origin kits, I think they only did the gundam so far. Might be nice to see something else, but more than likely hg kits

Any info/WIPs/reviews/etc. of the old B-Club 1/100 "Ver Ka" conversion kits for the HG Endless Waltz line?

I'm asking on the off chance that someone here might have seen something in the wild or perhaps even worked on one. Google and Youtube haven't borne any fruit, and my Japanese is not deft enough to trawl the Japanese interwebs. There does exist a review of the Sandrock conversion kit by Henry McClellan aka vegeta8259, but nothing on the others.
To be clear, what I'm referring to are B-Club conversion kits that allowed you to transform your
  1. HG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero Custom
  2. HG 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom
  3. HG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock Custom
  4. HG 1/100 Gundam Heavyarms Custom
  5. HG 1/100 Gundam Nataku
into their "first season"/"Ver Ka" predecessors (HLJ links for reference):
I've gotten another itch to get the old HG 1/100s again, and I wondered if it might be worth it to try and find one or more of these to work on. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:
Any info/WIPs/reviews/etc. of the old B-Club 1/100 "Ver Ka" conversion kits for the HG Endless Waltz line?

I'm asking on the off chance that someone here might have seen something in the wild or perhaps even worked on one. Google and Youtube haven't borne any fruit, and my Japanese is not deft enough to trawl the Japanese interwebs. There does exist a review of the Sandrock conversion kit by Henry McClellan aka vegeta8259, but nothing on the others.
To be clear, what I'm referring to are B-Club conversion kits that allowed you to transform your
  1. HG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero Custom
  2. HG 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom
  3. HG 1/100 Gundam Sandrock Custom
  4. HG 1/100 Gundam Heavyarms Custom
  5. HG 1/100 Gundam Nataku
into their "first season"/"Ver Ka" predecessors (HLJ links for reference):
I've gotten another itch to get the old HG 1/100s again, and I wondered if it might be worth it to try and find one or more of these to work on. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

I wish I could help, but I feel like getting info in English on older resin kits is getting harder and harder to find. There used to be a few gundam forums that had gk info and active builders, but I don’t see those around anymore 

As far as the Doan’s island kits, the gundam doesn’t look much different from the origin version, minus a few option parts but including water slide decals. 

I’m on the fence over the Zaku though. The repair stuff is pretty good looking for this and included water slide decals are always a rarity with Bandai 

23 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

There he is. You're quiet nowadays sir. Busy with another Gunpla? :friends:

1st quarter of the year I worked on non gundam kits, not sure if those were allowed on here so I didn't post them 😄Just finished my first Gundam of the year, I'll post that one soon ^_^

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Back to gunpla! MG Heavyarms is complete! Next up is the Age-1

52045376828_f255da1b72_c.jpg

52045381873_2c01999291_c.jpg

52045327521_2fcd3eb06a_c.jpg

52045582194_936d2ec610_c.jpg

52044288072_fe3b05956b_c.jpg

52045381923_9372cd2a80_c.jpg

52044283092_995d8b86fd_c.jpg

Way back in the time before the gundam anime made it state side, I remember getting the little hg version of this guy. It was the first gundam wing kit that I had seen at a hole in the wall hobby shop. Not long after that gundam was everywhere. 

On 5/2/2022 at 2:56 PM, Big s said:

Way back in the time before the gundam anime made it state side, I remember getting the little hg version of this guy. It was the first gundam wing kit that I had seen at a hole in the wall hobby shop. Not long after that gundam was everywhere. 

I used to have the 1/100 HG and they all got tossed in the trash after a move. 😔 I paint the yellow gold as an homage to the images in the manual from those old kits. 

On 5/3/2022 at 6:53 AM, electric indigo said:

@anubis20 Perfect build, and the colors look great!

Thank you!

19 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I'm curious about the gold on Heavyarms----multiple layers/colors, or just a really nice single-stage gold paint?

Its gaianotes pearl gold. Usually I paint it over a black base, but his time I applied straight on gray primer and it took a bunch of layers to get the same effect. 

Edited by anubis20