249C6791-833E-4FFC-9B5E-11B09FC50CA9.jpeg

Gouf Crimson Custom
F50011E8-2BCA-450F-AFE9-9DCEFFFBBE6A.jpeg

Gundam Astray Red Frame Inversion
9374315F-A55C-4212-87AE-4FAB79BA3843.jpeg

Wing Gundam Sky Zero
DFAB0B6B-2382-4C9C-9998-330727336EC9.jpeg

B561C5E6-3F7F-43CC-AC81-05309D5E8E2E.jpeg

I'll be getting a couple of the Crimson Cyclops; make it an Urban EZ and I would have bought.  The Lovelance will be a difficult one to ignore as was the Leo S, which means I can skip the current Deathscythe and await the second half version. 

16 hours ago, Mommar said:

As a big fan of Deathscythe I find the Lovelance Heaven oddly compelling.  The Barbataurus looks interesting too.

4 hours ago, Wolf-1 said:

I'll be getting a couple of the Crimson Cyclops; make it an Urban EZ and I would have bought.  The Lovelance will be a difficult one to ignore as was the Leo S, which means I can skip the current Deathscythe and await the second half version. 

It is actually called the Live Lance Heaven, the opposite of Deathscythe Hell...

54 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

It is actually called the Live Lance Heaven, the opposite of Deathscythe Hell...

Fingers, eyes; they're all getting cramped, fuzzy and missing feeling here or there.  What's Heaven supposedly all about again?  

12 hours ago, electric indigo said:

Amazing beast!

There's still a heavy debate going on inside my head wether I have the space to display it properly.

That's actually my problem with my Robot Damashii Nightingale. So huge. :shok:

Yesterday was a pretty interesting day for plastic kits. Lots of gundam, a few more from 86, super robot wars and even another rg Eva kit. But the big surprise to me were the decals. I had been putting off the rg Eva kits for a while, but now there’s some decals, so I’ll have Toni excuse on those. And the decals I was most excited about were for the upcoming Hg Nightingale and Rg hinu Gundam. Bandai seems to be getting around to the decals a bit more often again and I’m really glad they announced some of these before the kits even got released.

Now if only they would just include the water slide decals with the kit, then I wouldn’t wait over a year to build these rg kits 

2 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I am surprised and excited they did this version at all. And it doesn't look half assed. 100% pre-ordering when it is available. 

Not only is it already available, they are already on orders for the second production run.

49 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Not only is it already available, they are already on orders for the second production run.

Sorry, meant through P-Bandai US. They are consistent about getting Wing kits. 

10 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Did Bandai just get lazy with their hands again or is the lance actually supposed to feature handles that are perpendicular to the shaft like that? God forbid they should include dedicated holding hands canted at an angle.

Actually, yes there is a perpendicular handle.

Heat_Lance.jpg.fcd53b98d5fe4944ce959bac7b3b3e21.jpg

Edited by Mommar

grumblegrumblegrumbleyou win this round bandaigrumblegrumble

:lol:

I hope they do an EW re-pop alongside this. I missed out on the last run of the EW movie kits, and I don't intend to repeat that mistake.

Actually, speaking of which, what are all the MG EW kits and variations now? There's

"TV/Manga" kits:

• Wing EW
  • Deathscythe EW
  • Heavyarms EW
  • Sandrock EW
  • Shenlong EW
  • Wing Proto Zero (EW?)
  • Tallgeese EW
  • Epyon EW
  • Tallgeese 2 EW (P-Bandai)

"OVA/Movie" kits:

• Wing Zero Custom / Wing Zero EW Ver. Ka
  • Deathscythe Hell EW
  • Heavyarms Kai/Custom EW (P-Bandai)
  • Sandrock Kai/Custom EW (P-Bandai)
  • Altron/Nataku EW (P-Bandai)
  • Tallgeese 3 EW (P-Bandai)

"Manga Special Equipment" kits:

• Deathscythe Rousette (P-Bandai)
  • Heavyarms Igel (P-Bandai)
  • Sandrock Armadillo (P-Bandai)
  • Shenlong Laioya (P-Bandai)
  • Tallgeese Fluegel (P-Bandai)
  • Drei Zwerg option kit (P-Bandai)???

Am I forgetting anything? The optional equipment kits especially I think I might have missed some releases. Unfortunately, the Gundam wikia page doesn't keep track of P-Bandai releases, so I can't check against that...

11 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I'm still annoyed there's no TV-colors MG Tallgeese.  Considering the popularity of the TV-colors RG version, you'd think they'd have done it by now.   

We’re of the same mind. I would much prefer that one to the yellow highlights version.

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Completed the MG Providence. I spent a considerable amount of time masking and adding details. The only negative for me with this kit is the beam rifle, the kit has a little bit of trouble holding onto it and makes the posing a little bit of a chore.

I nearly bought the special coating version of this but decided against it.  Your pics almost make me regret that mistake.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

I nearly bought the special coating version of this but decided against it.  Your pics almost make me regret that mistake.

If you do end up getting one make sure you get the die cast replacement hip pieces. The weird hip system on the Providence, Freedom, and Justice can break easily. 

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

@anubis20 that looks absolutely stunning. Makes me wish for a Metal Build version (like all your builds do). ^_^

Thanks man! I really wanted this one to look good so it would pair up well with the MB Freedom Concept 2. 

2 hours ago, electric indigo said:

@anubis20 Your shading is perfect and gives your kits that special touch.

Thanks man! This means a lot because I feel like the shading is never right, and mainly when I'm working on it. I wasn't really happy with the shading on the light gray until I put the entire kit together. 

• 2 weeks later...