I'm wondering if they're going to sell the Hi-Nu locally at BBTS.  It's a normal release so it shouldn't be any more expensive plus shipping is way cheaper.  I already have two of the regular Nu, one plain and the other with HWS Armor, and the DelpiDecal Water slides and they're pretty good kits.

I wasn’t as excited for the hi nu or the nightingale, but they ended up a bonus for the items I was really excited about and those were the rg decals for the Sazabi and nu gundam. I knew they would do them eventually, but I didn’t think it would take so long. I also ordered the Hathaway set. Soon I’ll finally get around to building those two rg kits. Honestly I didn’t even know those were coming out last night 

Honestly from the teaser pictures the hg version looks better to me. Usually it’s not so much scale, but which kit is newer usually looks better. Like a lot of the mg gm kits from 0080 look better than the hg or how the hguc sazabi looked better than the first mg Sazabi.

as far as the teasers go the hg nightingale looks proportioned a bit better and may be more pose able. The weight of the smaller kit may help in some regards, but it’s interesting that the price is very close to the re/100

On 4/21/2021 at 7:43 AM, Mommar said:

I'm wondering if they're going to sell the Hi-Nu locally at BBTS.  It's a normal release so it shouldn't be any more expensive plus shipping is way cheaper.  I already have two of the regular Nu, one plain and the other with HWS Armor, and the DelpiDecal Water slides and they're pretty good kits.

If BBTS doesn't get it, USAGundamStore is, pre-order is already up.

1 minute ago, Duymon said:

Still can't paint yet due to the crazy weather. In the mean time, yeesh the MG Advanced Hazel + 2x Hrududu is big O_o

unnamed.thumb.jpg.12a4488585c22cbe06ba35cb5b09b5aa.jpg

Very nice! I was shocked too when I finished my copy, I knew it was to be big but not that big. Are you doing a custom color scheme or sticking with Titans colors?

9 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Very nice! I was shocked too when I finished my copy, I knew it was to be big but not that big. Are you doing a custom color scheme or sticking with Titans colors?

I am gonna stick with the normal colors. Titans stuff all looks great :D

22 hours ago, Duymon said:

Still can't paint yet due to the crazy weather. In the mean time, yeesh the MG Advanced Hazel + 2x Hrududu is big O_o

Did you deliberately place it next to the cat for scale? Looks like a dangerous move haha

On 4/23/2021 at 4:46 AM, Duymon said:

Oooooh... 2nd Form. I'm so in love! :wub:  If Bandai's going to make a booster for that, would you get it too? ;) 

15 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Finished MG Duel Gundam. Right at the very end I got this silly idea of not wanting to scratch the paint by putting on the Assault Shroud. I ended up buying a junker Duel to paint up and put the Assault Shroud on. Won't be truly finished with this kit for another couple of months :(

MG Duel Gundam Painted Build

MG Duel Gundam Painted Build

Great job @anubis20:hail:

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say that the Virtue looks a bit plain although that might just be the result of Bandai only releasing CG images (something I wish they wouldn't do). In general though I do feel that the current generation of MG's lack a certain charm and presence compared to those released prior to the MG Jegan (which started the downward spiral as far as I'm concerned...)

• 2 weeks later...

2nd Duel is finished and now I can finally call this build complete :yahoo:  I was getting sick of this build by the end so its not as polished as the first Duel I built. I also used a different brand of decals that were not as good and the 1st set I got. The good thing is that the decals on the assault shroud were from the first set so the color is much better on them.  Also I love how the Duel looks armored up but Bandai really half assed that front skirt connection. Basically when posing I removed it every time I touched the kit because it would fall off so easily.

MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud

2 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

2nd Duel is finished and now I can finally call this build complete :yahoo:  I was getting sick of this build by the end so its not as polished as the first Duel I built. I also used a different brand of decals that were not as good and the 1st set I got. The good thing is that the decals on the assault shroud were from the first set so the color is much better on them.  Also I love how the Duel looks armored up but Bandai really half assed that front skirt connection. Basically when posing I removed it every time I touched the kit because it would fall off so easily.

That's a good looking Gundam.  Can you post a group shot?  Such fantastic work on all of these.  What's next on the plate, other than a nice long break?  The CB suits?

16 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

That's a good looking Gundam.  Can you post a group shot?  Such fantastic work on all of these.  What's next on the plate, other than a nice long break?  The CB suits?

I get about a week long break and then its back to the builds :lol: Next up will be MG Deathscythe Hell Custom followed by the MG Providence. Those two I have already snapped them from the runners and yesterday I started the MG ZZ ka. I might put the ZZ on hold to work on the Justice. 

14 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

The Duel looks amazing! I would love to see a group shot also.

Here you go ^_^ Im so happy to have these complete. It was goal I set out to complete when I picked painting back up in early 2018.

MG GAT-X Stolen Suits

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

I get about a week long break and then its back to the builds :lol: Next up will be MG Deathscythe Hell Custom followed by the MG Providence. Those two I have already snapped them from the runners and yesterday I started the MG ZZ ka. I might put the ZZ on hold to work on the Justice. 

Here you go ^_^ Im so happy to have these complete. It was goal I set out to complete when I picked painting back up in early 2018.

MG GAT-X Stolen Suits

Man! Those are gorgeous. I wanna be just like you @anubis20:friends:

Seriously, got some time for my AoZ kits? All of them. :rolleyes:

Kidding aside, you're awesome sir! :wub: