41 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I think I'll skip paying another $100 or so (after Proxy fees and shipping) for the tails...

I am weak and already gave in for two sets.  Cause i also have two pg phenexes.... T_T

Also because pg phenex hasnt seen a us release yet, so i was afraid they might not issue the tails and go straight to the full set NT ver for US

On 9/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, David Hingtgen said:

I don't normally even bother painting MG pilots because they're ridiculously small, but I gave Zechs(Milliardo?) a shot:

80164774-EAE0-4B23-BA48-FEE95EA17652.jpeg

Looks really good! I used to not care about painting pilots but once I gave it a try and I couldn't stop painting them. 

3 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

Dammit missed all of it. 

Im guessing it went on sale last nightn 4pm jpn time. 

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

I think the lower arms are a bit clunky looking and there seem to be details that are actually just stickers from the video description. I think I’ll wait on this one. It also looks far more traditional than the concept image a bit back. I do like the overall style, just would like to see more before buying 

5 hours ago, badboy00z said:

The only thing I don't like is the shape of the chest vents. It would look better if they swapped the chest vents around with the shorter end towards the outside. 

I'm more bothered by chest vents having yellow bezels.

9 hours ago, Big s said:

there seem to be details that are actually just stickers from the video description

I think those details are self-adhesive photo-etch parts.  There are metallic coloured ones under the vents, on the torso and in the groin area.  The "3d stickers" look to be coloured, self-adhesive photo-etch.  I wonder if they will scale back the kit and release a version without the photoetch and light up gimmicks, like the PG Falcon.

It also looks like there are actual metal parts for the vulcans and backpack thrusters.

The parts list also lists magnets for some purpose as well as a new evolution of the light up beam saber from the first PG.  The first PG had an option set which had a light up beam saber, but the light emission came from the blade.  In this iteration, it looks like the light comes from the hilt and you can use it to light up the backpack when the hilts are in the backpack.

Jesus. Who directed this video, Michael Bay? :lol:

Anyway, the proportions don't look all that appealing, honestly. Actually that's a lie, it looks fine. But I'm reminded of the RG GP01, and I did not like that rendition of it at all.

It's mostly the legs, I think. Not sure if it's the giant calves or what, but... eh. Well, whatever. It looks fine.

The stickers I was complaining about are the signal ones. The easiest ones to see are on the knees. I just think that on a high priced super advanced perfect grade kit that those should at least be separate plastic or maybe should have a light gimmick. Instead they just used basic colored foil stickers

8 hours ago, Big s said:

The stickers I was complaining about are the signal ones. The easiest ones to see are on the knees. I just think that on a high priced super advanced perfect grade kit that those should at least be separate plastic or maybe should have a light gimmick. Instead they just used basic colored foil stickers

If you're referring to the  ones on the top of the knee armor, that's a fold-out panel, there's no space behind it to have a light-up gimmick. Also having a 2-part mechanic would leave a big red part visible when it opens.

Sticker seems to be the only way to get the "open hatch" gimmick to work.